ADVERTISEMENT

Tempo offenses are annoying

Crazyhole

All-American
Jun 4, 2004
I dont mind a hurry up offense when needed, but lord almighty can we just go back to where a team sends the play call in with a substitute, gives it to the qb, and then he tells the players in the huddle? The hand signals, posterboard pictures, and the like where everybody has to look to the sideline seems stupid. Heck, we already rotate players in and out every single play and 90% of the time we still get down to 10 seconds or less on the play clock. Just go back to a system that ensured everybody was on the same page.

I don't care about tempo, but for the love of God if you're gonna keep Jurgens out there start doing more under center snapping.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I dont mind a hurry up offense when needed, but lord almighty can we just go back to where a team sends the play call in with a substitute, gives it to the qb, and then he tells the players in the huddle? The hand signals, posterboard pictures, and the like where everybody has to look to the sideline seems stupid. Heck, we already rotate players in and out every single play and 90% of the time we still get down to 10 seconds or less on the play clock. Just go back to a system that ensured everybody was on the same page.
Yeah I hate when the all hop up and look at the sidelines. I want them in their stance focused on the play they're about to make. It's gimmicky BS.

I posted last year that Frost’s record is not good unless his team scores 40 or more points. His record is really poor scoring 20 or less. You can’t win running this offense, and only possessing the ball for 26 minutes if you only score 20.

Iowa shortens games (like Nebraska used to), and wins. We prolong games, and lose around what 2/3rds of our games?

Reactions: otismotis08
Id like to see something like where neither team can sub on an entire series unless your in red zone or something, that way teams would have to be more balanced and defenses wouldnt get tricked with all the chaos , personell subsitutions etc.

Also, can we go back to phones with wires and dial up Internet. I mean it’s ridiculous how annoying it is when my phone dies or loses service. Never lost a call when we had wires.

Also, can we go back to phones with wires and dial up Internet. I mean it’s ridiculous how annoying it is when my phone dies or loses service. Never lost a call when we had

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT