ADVERTISEMENT

Temple UCF

Nah, we got jobs here in Florida. We can't all sit around and wait on our corn farm subsidies to arrive in the mail so we can buy more corn liquor and watch shitty football in the corn hole state.

Oh man! You got me... Big time response there.

UCF now is Boise State 10 years ago. Eventually the luster will fade and UCF will fall back to relative obscurity.

You have no idea what you are talking about. UCF is nothing like Boise. We have the 17 largest TV market in the country and the 2nd largest University at over 66,000. For a third consecutive year, UCF student-athletes are graduating at a higher rate than any other NCAA Division I Football Bowl Subdivision public institution in the nation. Based on data released by the NCAA Tuesday, UCF has an overall Graduation Success Rate of 93 percent. So respectfully go F.... yourself.

You have no idea what you are talking about. UCF is nothing like Boise. We have the 17 largest TV market in the country and the 2nd largest University at over 66,000. For a third consecutive year, UCF student-athletes are graduating at a higher rate than any other NCAA Division I Football Bowl Subdivision public institution in the nation. Based on data released by the NCAA Tuesday, UCF has an overall Graduation Success Rate of 93 percent. So respectfully go F.... yourself.
When UCF starts playing and beating Florida, FSU, and Miami, then you can talk, until then, STFU! Oh, and your 66,000 students are mostly online, UCF is a JUCO/community college, deal with it.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT