ADVERTISEMENT

Temple UCF

P5 fans are quiet when p5 Virginia/Pitt has 10s of thousands of empty seats.
Not really. Virginia and Pitt aren't undefeated and talking about the playoff. Just stop. UCF's attendance problem isn't unique to college football especially for a weeknight televised game. I'm just surprised that with an undefeated team and the winning streak that the local fan support isn't better. I do realize that a large part of the Orlando area are transplants who really don't give a sh@@ about college football. That's not UCF's fault and IF they keep winning at the rate they are, the fans will be there. I would LOVE for UCF to take over Florida State and Miami's role in Florida.

Reactions: footnfan1
What D2 teams you are talking about?

You know what I mean. Don't play dumb it's embarrassing. Much like your fake national title that everyone else laughs at just in case you didn't know. And don't give me the NCAA recognizes it crap

Are Virginia and Pitt riding a 21 game winning streak? Didn’t think so...
First Top 25 appearance for Virginia in years. Shouldnt it be a big deal?

The Virginia football team was ranked No. 25 in the College Football Playoff’s first rankings of the 2018 season, which were unveiled on Tuesday night.

It is the first time the Cavaliers (6-2, 4-1 ACC) have been ranked in the College Football Playoff poll since its inception in 2014.

P5. Top 25 in the CFP. No excuses.

First Top 25 appearance for Virginia in years. Shouldnt it be a big deal?

The Virginia football team was ranked No. 25 in the College Football Playoff’s first rankings of the 2018 season, which were unveiled on Tuesday night.

It is the first time the Cavaliers (6-2, 4-1 ACC) have been ranked in the College Football Playoff poll since its inception in 2014.

P5. Top 25 in the CFP. No excuses.

and Charlottesville. No offense but its not Orlando.

You know what I mean. Don't play dumb it's embarrassing. Much like your fake national title that everyone else laughs at just in case you didn't know. And don't give me the NCAA recognizes it crap

You really have no idea what you are talking about. Before you open you mouth let me spell it out for you.
UConn = D1
South Carolina State = D1
North Carolina = D1
FAU = D1
Pitt = D1
SMU = D1
Memphis = D1
ECU = D1
Temple = D1
Navy = D1
Cincinnati = D1
USF = D1

NCAA rule book recognizes UCF’s national championship
https://collegefootballtalk.nbcspor...e-book-recognizes-ucfs-national-championship/

You really have no idea what you are talking about. Before you open you mouth let me spell it out for you.
UConn = D1
North Carolina = D1
FAU = D1
Pitt = D1
SMU = D1
Memphis = D1
ECU = D1
Temple = D1
Navy = D1
Cincinnati = D1
USF = D1

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcspor...e-book-recognizes-ucfs-national-championship/

I recognize the top of your moms head. Recognition doesnt equal respect though.

Whoa, who says we don't have a chance? If we win out, an asteroid wipes out all of the southeast US, a tsunami hits the West coast and the Yellowstone volcano finally blows, I think we still stand a chance.

There's a chance! YES!
tenor.gif

Their attendance has been good (probably will need a bigger stadium eventually) and apparently Gameday is going there this weekend Just saying
Gameday is only going because this is the best chance they have had all year to lose, because they actually play a ranked team. Everyone outside of 20,000 20 somethings in Orlando think UCF is the joke of college football. The majority of the US will want to see it. http://www.tampabay.com/sports/2018...gameday-ucf-this-is-as-good-as-it-should-get/

Reactions: Huskerfan2112
UConn = D1
North Carolina = D1
FAU = D1
Pitt = D1
SMU = D1
Memphis = D1
ECU = D1
Temple = D1
Navy = D1
Cincinnati = D1
USF = D1

What an idiot. Nobody, I mean nobody gives a shit about UCF or recognizes your so called championship. At least half of the top 25 teams would whoop your ass. Hell I think think Huskers would give you guys a run right now. Nice schedule by the way. Now go back to playing little lord fauntleroys school for hemophilia and leave the real football up to us.

What an idiot. Nobody, I mean nobody gives a shit about UCF or recognizes your so called championship. At least half of the top 25 teams would whoop your ass. Hell I think think Huskers would give you guys a run right now. Nice schedule by the way. Now go back to playing little lord fauntleroys school for hemophilia and leave the real football up to us.
First off, I respect your program, and I have not doubt that Frost & Co. will do a great job there. However, I disagree with everything you said. I travel extensively across the nation for work, and I find people coming up to me wherever I go to talk about our championship. Some people agree - some don't but the response is a lot more favorable than not.

Let's see what UCF could do with 50 million dollars a year in TV money, and a P5 recruiting tag. USF was in a BCS conference for a short period of tIme and beat Miami and FSU. Auburn's athletic budget is 150 million and UCF's 60 million. You are not comparing apples to apples. You guys say our defense is bad but when Oklahoma gave up 41 points to a 1-11 Baylor team lasr year nobody from the CFP said their defense is weak they don't belong in the top 4. At least GameDay is at UCF tomorrow giving us free marketing. Yes Temple is pretty good with Russo at QB. They made a QB change after game 3 and have been really good since then. We know the typical attitude of the P5 know your place at the kiddie table. Well that is not how we roll and we do not accept that. If we were in a P5 conference we could compete because we would have P5 money and P5 recruits and depth.

Last edited:
Let's see what UCF could do with 50 million dollars a year in TV money, and a P5 recruiting tag. USF was in a BCS conference for a short period of tIme and beat Miami and FSU. Auburn's athletic budget is 150 million and UCF's 60 million. You are not comparing apples to apples. You guys say our defense is bad but when Oklahoma gave up 41 points to a 1-11 Baylor team lasr year nobody from the CFP said their defense is weak they don't belong in the top 4. At least GameDay is at UCF tomorrow giving us free marketing. Yes Temple is pretty good with Russo at QB. They made a QB change after game 3 and have been really good since then. We know the typical attitude of the P5 know your place at the kiddie table. Well that is not how we roll and we do not accept that. If we were in a P5 conference we could compete because we would have P5 money and P5 recruits and depth.

Go speculate on your own board. Nobody here gives a shit. I’d love to see you guys get into P5 conference just so you’d feel the grind of having to play good teams every weekend and shut you guys up. For Christ sake you’ve gone on a great win streak and still barely crack the the top ten. That’s not because everyone hates you guys (although we are starting to)

Reactions: SOHusker11
UCF now is Boise State 10 years ago. Eventually the luster will fade and UCF will fall back to relative obscurity.

UCF fans early in the year: HAHAHA U LOST TO TROY
UCF fans now: 4 LOSS TEMPLE IS A GOOD TEAM

which one is it? This is why UCF has quickly become the most hated team. Frost magic is running out, your program is going to be trash right about the time Milton makes practice squad WR for the Jags.

UCF now is Boise State 10 years ago. Eventually the luster will fade and UCF will fall back to relative obscurity.
Now that is funny. UCF has competitive advantages that Boise doesn’t, which will help UCF remain competitive. As I stated above, I respect Nebraska as a program; however, when I see comments like this and others - I’m starting to lose respect.

Now that is funny. UCF has competitive advantages that Boise doesn’t, which will help UCF remain competitive. As I stated above, I respect Nebraska as a program; however, when I see comments like this and others - I’m starting to lose
Now that is funny. UCF has competitive advantages that Boise doesn’t, which will help UCF remain competitive. As I stated above, I respect Nebraska as a program; however, when I see comments like this and others - I’m starting to lose respect.

Who Cares....I hope the Bearcats take you guys to the woodshed.

UConn = D1
North Carolina = D1
FAU = D1
Pitt = D1
SMU = D1
Memphis = D1
ECU = D1
Temple = D1
Navy = D1
Cincinnati = D1
USF = D1

You know what I mean. Don't play dumb. And yes because you cried like a bunch of spoiled brats the NCAA put you in the book. It's only been done 1000 times. Congratulations. No one with a ounce of sense believes you are national champions.

Last edited:
Thanks! The few Nebraska fans I know act with class, which seems to be missing here.
Then please do not post here, UCF fans have been real jerks on the message board so what you are seeing is just the push back.

I will say this the current UCF run is really impressive it's hard to go almost two years without a loss no matter who you play. This accomplishment has been tarnished however by all the national championship talk , it also is a fact your schedule is not very strong. Your AD does not schedule away games against good P5 teams if he had done that even once and you had won then I think your case to be included would be stronger. By not doing that your AD is saying he does not think you are good enough to win playing a P5 schedule

Then please do not post here, UCF fans have been real jerks on the message board so what you are seeing is just the push back.

I will say this the current UCF run is really impressive it's hard to go almost two years without a loss no matter who you play. This accomplishment has been tarnished however by all the national championship talk , it also is a fact your schedule is not very strong. Your AD does not schedule away games against good P5 teams if he had done that even once and you had won then I think your case to be included would be stronger. By not doing that your AD is saying he does not think you are good enough to win playing a P5 schedule
With all due respect - Nebraska fans were over on our board during last season being real “jerks” too. This was well before our national championship talk.

Also, you seem to not understand that scheduling is a two way street. Most P5 teams want to schedule wins for their non-conference slate and not schedule a G5 that can very easily win.

Good luck the rest of the way!

With all due respect - Nebraska fans were over on our board during last season being real “jerks” too. This was well before our national championship talk.

Also, you seem to not understand that scheduling is a two way street. Most P5 teams want to schedule wins for their non-conference slate and not schedule a G5 that can very easily win.

I have never gone over to the UCF board. I do not care about UCF. Sorry about the jerks.

I am sure you are right all fan bases have their problems on message boards. As far as scheduling i disagree many good teams would play UCF but they do not want a home and home. Its up to UCF to prove they can go to a good teams field and win it is not the job of a say a Michigan or nebraska forf that matter to take the financial hit to go play in orlando in front of 20000 fans.

I would love to see what UCF can do away against legit P5 teams

ADVERTISEMENT