ADVERTISEMENT

Tell me Nebraska faithful...

Originally posted by dsmtigerfan:
Who lands Amani Bledsoe? Mizzou? Nebraska? Other?
Right now I would guess Other. Thinking Oklahoma, Florida St or Alabama with an outside chance of Kansas. Would love to see him play for the Huskers but from what I am hearing he would like to go somewhere a little warmer. Was really excited when Florida St and Alabama started contacting him. Very impressionable kid. He does like Charlie Bowen at Kansas so a slight chance he could stay home and play for him. Locals are pushing him that direction but it seems that he talks a bunch about the SEC and warmer schools. It has been said that he is not a huge fan of the cold and would maybe like a warmer weather school. Then again he is only a Junior so things can change at the drop of a dime. Kids change their minds. He is getting contacted by a bunch of schools right now and doesn't mind that attention.

Tim, I rarely disagree with you on stuff cuz I know you have great sources. However on this one I have to disagree. A good friend of mine is one of his coaches/instructors. He was not a lean during the Pelini years and actually Nebraska was an afterthought when they discussed colleges. If Bowen hadn't stayed at KU they would also be an afterthought. That does not mean that the new staff can't get in good with him and I hope they do. Great athlete. If FSU and Alabama really pursue him they will be tough to beat. Amani can get caught up in the bright lights and attention. He is not a big an of cold weather. Oklahoma was also one of his favorites early on. I will try to see if I can get some more info out of my buddy one of these days.
Originally posted by HuskerTimOmaha:
Husker lean with previous staff.

Up in air between the schools you mention, with a very slight lean to Mizzou.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I'm more than confident with what I've posted. "After thought" schools don't get multiple visits from a prospect before their junior season is over.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT