ADVERTISEMENT

Teddy Prochazka tweet

You guys are all good mind readers... I can’t make out anything from this as a comment is going to announce...

But I hope you’re all correct..

We could use some good news at this time..

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Anyone notice that Twitter was originally billed as a 21st century advanced technological invention to enable instant communication to a mass audience in a simple and condensed manner thereby facilitating better informed public concerning issues and events of the day?

Now, with the advent and explosion of emoji's, it seems that Twitter more often resembles ambiguous prehistoric cave drawings which leave visitors scratching their heads as to the intended meaning of the symbols chosen by the author.

What we need now is Emoji Scholars who can translate the modern hieroglyphics for the masses.

I hope Fidone commits, that would be awesome! But in the last 2 weeks we did get a huge OLineman and a coveted OLB.

But does the Keegan Johnson thing hit us that hard that we forget the wheels haven’t actually fallen off yet?

You guys are all good mind readers... I can’t make out anything from this as a comment is going to announce...

But I hope you’re all correct..

We could use some good news at this time..
Exactly. Who knows what this tweet means? Still... it does sound like there is good news coming. We could use it right now. Fidone would be a huge get.
Iowa sucks so that would be sweet.

I’d be happy if it was the quarterback from Alabama.
I don’t know much about that kid. I saw he didn’t have any P5 offers and was considered a pretty big basketball recruit and now he has gotten several P5 QB offers in the last couple weeks, including Nebraska. What do you think of him? Must be a pretty athletic kid.

Anyone notice that Twitter was originally billed as a 21st century advanced technological invention to enable instant communication to a mass audience in a simple and condensed manner thereby facilitating better informed public concerning issues and events of the day?

Now, with the advent and explosion of emoji's, it seems that Twitter more often resembles ambiguous prehistoric cave drawings which leave visitors scratching their heads as to the intended meaning of the symbols chosen by the author.

What we need now is Emoji Scholars who can translate the modern hieroglyphics for the masses.
I'm pretty sure Teddy et al aren't concerned whether old geezers (including me at an ancient 46) "get" their tweets.

I don’t know much about that kid. I saw he didn’t have any P5 offers and was considered a pretty big basketball recruit and now he has gotten several P5 QB offers in the last couple weeks, including Nebraska. What do you think of him? Must be a pretty athletic kid.
He looks like a pretty good passer in his highlight film and he has good mobility for his height - 6'4". And speaking of height, it would be good to get a tall quarterback because of the giant offensive linemen that we're bringing in. Apparently Syracuse has told him that he's their number 1 choice at quarterback.

Reactions: headcard

I’m more impressed with his basketball highlight film than his football film honestly.

FYI someone just put in a crystal ball for Haarberg to Nebraska, so the mystery commit is likely Haarberg. It’s possible that Frost offered the QB from Alabama to try and get Haarberg to commit. Probably told him we only have room for one QB in this class.

Reactions: headcard

From Munson??? Unless he’s just messing with people you have to think it’s something recruiting wise?

Reactions: WHCSC
I am super relieved by this commit, honestly. We don't "need" a high 4 star QB right now, we have three of them already. We "need" a really good local boy who is smart, athletic, and wants to spend the time to develop physically, and this guy fits the bill perfectly. No need to spend the time with a crazy QB search this cycle, we've got a guy in our backyard who will do great if called upon.

He looks like a pretty good passer in his highlight film and he has good mobility for his height - 6'4". And speaking of height, it would be good to get a tall quarterback because of the giant offensive linemen that we're bringing in. Apparently Syracuse has told him that he's their number 1 choice at quarterback.

My first thought was McNabb. Then I thought of today. One awful program. LOL

Fidone would cap a pretty good week with a big OL, a pass rushing OLB, a QB, and then a TE.

ADVERTISEMENT