ADVERTISEMENT

Teddy in Doghouse?

Antwill

All-American
Dec 18, 2004
Haven't been on much and too lazy to wade through threads to see if this question is answered in any of them.

Well shit.
This kid is just so dang volatile. I hope he can get things together but IMO even though there is no doubt that he was our best offensive weapon, I think we're a better team without him. JMO. You can't build teams around guys like Teddy. Damn I thought maybe he had turned the corner with his behavior.

Reactions: mgbreis
This kid is just so dang volatile. I hope he can get things together but IMO even though there is no doubt that he was our best offensive weapon, I think we're a better team without him. JMO. You can't build teams around guys like Teddy. Damn I thought maybe he had turned the corner with his behavior.
A leopard doesn't change his spots. Fred took a risk giving him a scholarship. There were some ups and downs stat wise, but one thing was consistent. Losing. And then he quit.

A leopard doesn't change his spots. Fred took a risk giving him a scholarship. There were some ups and downs stat wise, but one thing was consistent. Losing. And then he quit.
Are you sure he "quit". The official announcement was that "they mutually agreed to part ways". My suspicion is that he was headed at least for a suspension for some of his stunts during quarantine and since. I think Fred was done with him.

Are you sure he "quit". The official announcement was that "they mutually agreed to part ways". My suspicion is that he was headed at least for a suspension for some of his stunts during quarantine and since. I think Fred was done with him.
Fred let him quit. Fred went too light on Teddy as the won/loss record shows and finally even Fred got tired of Teddy’s act. As for Teddy, he’s rather quit than ride the bench for the rest of the season so good for him I guess?

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT