ADVERTISEMENT

Teddy Allen..

He has a terrible start to the game, gets benched for most of the first half, then instead of just quitting he responds by dragging the team back into the game by dropping 19 in the 2nd half, but now Hoiberg needs to kick him off the team for setting the ball down instead of launching a meaningless half court shot? You're all crazy. Get a grip.
I don't think anyone is saying "kick him off the team"... Do you realize other than scoring every other aspect of his game is subpar.

Rebounding - He doesn't even jump for 75% of them. Watch the offensive put back that put us down 77-69

Passing - I think he may pass the ball 5 times in a game. When he does they are lazy and he telegraphs them. At one point in the first 5 minutes of the game he threw a pass where no one was at and it went out of bounds

Dribbling - First, he dribbles too much. It is usually out of control and 8 out of 10 times he going to take the shot if he has it. So with that, it makes us predictable

Mental Awareness - Yeah... two words "Technical Foul"

Other than scoring in sporadic ugly shot scoring sprees, name one other thing he does well?

Last edited:
He has a terrible start to the game, gets benched for most of the first half, then instead of just quitting he responds by dragging the team back into the game by dropping 19 in the 2nd half, but now Hoiberg needs to kick him off the team for setting the ball down instead of launching a meaningless half court shot? You're all crazy. Get a grip.
Not one person has suggested that Fred should kick him off the team. Some of us were just expressing surprise that a scorer like him DIDN'T lauch one. I sure as hell would of. It was the perfect opportunity to show em your range.
I've always said, if you can make em, take em.

Last edited:
No one said Fred should kick him off the team. You get a grip.

meh... How about if he'd jump for a rebound or stop making lazy passes? Maybe not laugh after Doc scolds him for the punch to the face technical foul. His game is extremely one dimensional, and his mental break downs are as equally bad if not worse than his scoring is good.
He also tried to trip a defender after his three point shot was partially blocked. He gives me anxiety every game, as I feel like hes a play away from punching someone. He has some of the better playground basketball skills I’ve seen, great down low for his size putting up contested shots.

If he finishes the season I would be surprised. Not sure the juice is worth the squeeze If we are going to lose anyway.
Anticipate he will move on. Team needs to loose a couple of scholarships for next year. Might be the LP show the league he can play and help him make some money next year overseas.

Reactions: HBFR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT