ADVERTISEMENT

Ted Carter's Cut of the B1G Media Money Just Cleared

There is not much more I despise than motorcyclists during Sturgis rally, center line crowding bastards. Maybe I despise BRAN riders more. Maybe.

Reactions: king_kong_
I was going to be trolly and say something like "Sure is a lot of jealous guys in here" but this is just too pathetic.
I mean, good goin dude you made something all about you, all about you. And then shared it to everyone as if it weren't. Pat yourself on the back some more.

Can you imagine the ovation Ted would get riding this Husker Hog into the Vault with kilt-clad Ronnie Green on the back wielding a novelty $71M check?

My God

Can you imagine the ovation Ted would get riding this Husker Hog into the Vault with kilt-clad Ronnie Green on the back wielding a novelty $71M check?

My God
If Ronnie is simultaneously firing Runzas out of a fan friendly RPG, I could get on board.

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
Never had much interest in those "American Chopper" bikes where they buy a frame, buy a crate motor, fabricate a tank and some doodads, and put a high-dollar paintjob on it. I always had more interest in old bikes that were restored.

There is not much more I despise than motorcyclists during Sturgis rally, center line crowding bastards. Maybe I despise BRAN riders more. Maybe.
You do realize bud that Sturgis was founded by patch holders meaning an MC named Jack Pine Gypsies which eventully patched over to 81. These ralley's were started for us patch holders not you non riders and pretenders to the world us patch's live in and live. If ya don't like it, don't go. Problem solved.

Last edited:
You do realize bud that Sturgis was founded by patcholders meaning an MC named Jack Pine Gypsies which eventully patched over to 81. These ralley's were started for us patch holders not you non riders and pretenders to the world us patch's live in and live. If ya don't like it, don't go. Problem solved.
When you were kids and rode bicycles around the neighborhood, other kids joined in right?

Why did you expect any different because you traded bottles of coke and candy for beer and drugs and the wheels have a motor on them?

When you were kids and rode bicycles around the neighborhood, other kids joined in right?

Why did you expect any different because you traded bottles of coke and candy for beer and drugs and the wheels have a motor on them?
There are stupid people out there

You do realize bud that Sturgis was founded by patcholders meaning an MC named Jack Pine Gypsies which eventully patched over to 81. These ralley's were started for us patch holders not you non riders and pretenders to the world us patch's live in and live. If ya don't like it, don't go. Problem solved.
I don’t go. Won’t go. In fact I inhabit a small territory with my lifestyle in the summer months roughly 400 miles SE of Sturgis. My annoyance is the thousands of riders on the roads headed there who ride side by side seeming right on the center line. Now on to my despise of bicyclists who are actually getting exercise which I admire, but if there is a god damn bike trail payed for by taxpayers that parallels the highway, ride on the god damn trail, because riding on the shoulder slows traffic and increases accidents from people giving cyclists extra room going around them. Problem solved.

I don’t go. Won’t go. In fact I inhabit a small territory with my lifestyle in the summer months roughly 400 miles SE of Sturgis. My annoyance is the thousands of riders on the roads headed there who ride side by side seeming right on the center line. Now on to my despise of bicyclists who are actually getting exercise which I admire, but if there is a god damn bike trail payed for by taxpayers that parallels the highway, ride on the god damn trail, because riding on the shoulder slows traffic and increases accidents from people giving cyclists extra room going around them. Problem solved.
That is how we ride which is handlebar to handlebar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT