ADVERTISEMENT

Teams from Texas 0-5

Any state that thinks its flag should fly as high, or higher than the stars and bars will take my flack. End of story.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by 4.6.3:
Any state that thinks its flag should fly as high, or higher than the stars and bars will take my flack. End of story.

Spoken like a true redneck. Stars and bars, move into the 21st century Jethro.

Wow. Meant stars and stripes. The only thing more offensive than Texas and their policy is the "stars and bars". And yes, I am a redneck from Nebraska. I work for what I have, don't rely on the system. True redneck.

Wow. Meant stars and stripes. The only thing more offensive than Texas and their policy is the "stars and bars". And yes, I am a redneck from Nebraska. I work for what I have, don't rely on the system. True redneck.

Texas Capitol Building.

8_capitol_05.JPG

And?

And, I could be wrong but it looks like the U.S. flag is flying higher on the flag pole than the Texas flag.
Don't they know your Texas flag rules of etiquette?

It is federal code that any state can fly a flag at the same height as the American flag. A simple google image search shows many results where Texas residents think that is acceptable. Don't find that hardly anywhere else.

It is federal code that any state can fly a flag at the same height as the American flag. A simple google image search shows many results where Texas residents think that is acceptable. Don't find that hardly anywhere else.
Need to let it go. We aren't even in a conference with Texas teams anymore. Hate the school in Austin if you wish, but UT / = the entire state of Texas.

And ew, you like the Trail Blazers. Go Rockets.

This post was edited on 3/20 1:53 PM by Huskers_Rule_All

I honestly couldn't tell you who is on the Blazers nowadays. I filled that out probably 12ish years ago. I liked them when I was young. Clyde Drexler, Kevin Duckworth, Cliff Alexander, Buck Williams....

I honestly couldn't tell you who is on the Blazers nowadays. I filled that out probably 12ish years ago. I liked them when I was young. Clyde Drexler, Kevin Duckworth, Cliff Alexander, Buck Williams....
Ha. Cool.

Still need to let the Texas thing go. We don't even play in a Conference with any of their schools now a days. I couldn't care less.

I like it when they get knocked down a few pegs. Is that really that terrible?
Not at all. But I think it makes us look like whiners to continually talk about any of those schools when we don't play any of them. MHO, this would be like K-state or Missouri or ISU talking about us when they don't play us anymore. Sure, we're all fans, but I'd rather not stoop to their level. YMMV

This post was edited on 3/20 4:56 PM by Huskers_Rule_All

I'd be more upset that the Texas Road House in Papillion flies the Texas flag in the state of Nebraska.

Texas Roadhouses in Louisiana don't do that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT