ADVERTISEMENT

Teachers behaving badly.....

I had never had Irish Cream before two weeks ago...we were at a liquor store that was giving out sampkes, OMG how have I never been introduced to this magic elixir before now??

the-whistler-blenders-select-irish-cream-1.jpg

Adds just the right amount of octane to your coffee and if I was a teacher today, especially today with all that's happening in our schools right now, there'd be a bottle of this in my desk to!!!! I bought a bottle as it was on sale for $20.00, shoulda bought two!!!!

Pretty sure WInside just had a female teacher arrested for the same problem. It's the second teacher in a year from that school arrested for inappropriate relationships with students.

• Wow
Reactions: cavalot
Drinking story at school:

Little old lady retired from a school I was at. She had been there FOREVER. Later at the end of summer they were cleaning out her room a bit and way back in one of her cabinets...they found a half empty (or full) of whisky.
Whew! I thought you were going to say they found a half empty pack of condoms.

Sometimes the teacher is attractive but guaranteed a loser if banging students. So if you’re into bagging loser women I could see how this stuff makes you want to start jagggginov.

These threads are still good material all things considered.

Reactions: Laner2
So then youd not have a problem with if it were a male teacher and your daughter right? Youd do some hardcore fist pumpin and be like, YOURE A WOMAN TODAY GIRL!
Right?

But Dad the teacher raped me.
No Daughter Im trying to say you should feel lucky and privleged to have been raped by your teacher. Its every kids dream! I know it was mine! Whats wrong with you!?

Rape by a full grown person with power over a child is exactly what some of you are advocating.
You better hope one day its not one of your kids. Or maybe you do. *FIST PUMP* *HIGH FIVE*
Or the kid might just be a horney mother****er and tried to bang out older chicks. If he does this two years later, which not much has changed, he is in the clear? If it is rape fine, that's awful, but 16 year old boys are on the hunt for puss in some form at all times. That could be a girl their age or someone older if willing... Is 18 really the age you draw a line in the sand?

Reactions: RedBaloneyPony
No kidding? It’s as if there should be a SEPARATE FORUM for stuff like this, ya know just so as not to frustrate the True Husker Fans from the idiots who dare to talk about anything else…

Wouldn’t be too hard to regulate, either. Just have to lay down some basic rules… just like this board!
I see what you did there. Good on yer!

Reactions: Tetonia
So I was on temporary duty to a base in the Med and a DOD School teacher had been banging a 17 y/o boy for a while and got knocked up by him. What a freakin' mess, especially since her husband was the base Command Master Chief. Woowee, that caused a stir. Gotta give the base cops some credit tho, they did a straight-up investigation and no favors involved. Still, a life brought into the world under those circumstances......

So I was on temporary duty to a base in the Med and a DOD School teacher had been banging a 17 y/o boy for a while and got knocked up by him. What a freakin' mess, especially since her husband was the base Command Master Chief. Woowee, that caused a stir. Gotta give the base cops some credit tho, they did a straight-up investigation and no favors involved. Still, a life brought into the world under those circumstances......
Yeah, but if her husband were the base commander like a CAPT or RADM, the cops might have sung a different tune.

Reactions: Laner2
She looks a little better here with her husband.
tennessee-cops-165.jpg

OK she isn't the best and isn't the worst and I guarantee most guys reading this have done worse, but you have to factor in the tattoo's and the fact that she can drive straight to your place after work, and she doesn't even have to stop anywhere to buy a set of handcuffs. That has to count for something.

Reactions: Husker.Wed.
OK she isn't the best and isn't the worst and I guarantee most guys reading this have done worse, but you have to factor in the tattoo's and the fact that she can drive straight to your place after work, and she doesn't even have to stop anywhere to buy a set of handcuffs. That has to count for something.
I've done so much worse it's ridiculous...and with zero regrets.

Hand up. I have had worse.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
That's not the point. She's just not hot. At all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT