ADVERTISEMENT

TCU Hornfrogs 2020 depth chart for ISU....

To be fair, it looks like Spielman is tied for 2nd string. I'd be pretty surprised if he doesn't win the job at some point this year.

Also, what's up with his weight? Down to 167 from 180 on last year's roster. Could be his mental health struggles have taken a toll on his workouts. Or maybe we really do inflate the numbers on our roster.

Reactions: huskerssalts
I appreciate what you do, OP

but I do not care about players who play for other teams, nor do I care for other teams' depth charts.

speilman has another couple years of college football left before he enters the work force. big whoop. he's an also ran as far as I'm concerned.

I appreciate what you do, OP

but I do not care about players who play for other teams, nor do I care for other teams' depth charts.

speilman has another couple years of college football left before he enters the work force. big whoop. he's an also ran as far as I'm concerned.

im 100% with you my man. I came a crossed this and was a little shocked and I knew more then a few on this board would love seeing this, so I shared. Outside that my man, I’m on your side there. JD who...???

Reactions: bshirt73
WRs rotate. JD will have his chance in the games. If he delivers as he has in the past at NU, he'll be a starter soon enough.

Do I wish him ill will? No. Do I care how he does now that he's a Horned Frog? No. I'm just glad he's not going to field another punt inside the 5 or 10 yard line for us. Yes, I know that's harsh but it happened so often I always thought he was one of the players who never bought in to the new coaching staff. Just my honest take.

Do I wish him ill will? No. Do I care how he does now that he's a Horned Frog? No. I'm just glad he's not going to field another punt inside the 5 or 10 yard line for us. Yes, I know that's harsh but it happened so often I always thought he was one of the players who never bought in to the new coaching staff. Just my honest take.

Yeah, just as you mention that could happen to anybody occasionally but that imo happened way, wayyy to often with him. But then, maybe that happened only because he knew our special teams were incredibly horrible beyond belief and won't block anybody? I don't know.....

Reactions: nwualum
ADVERTISEMENT