ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor McDaniel is Nebraska football’s newest director of recruiting

this title is given to every new sales person right out of college who's hammering the phones 60+ times/day (Business Development Director)

Director title and Director level are vastly different today
So, my title is the Director of Directional Development for Business Enterprise. Does that mean I'm basically a nobody?

So, my title is the Director of Directional Development for Business Enterprise. Does that mean I'm basically a nobody?
if director level (i.e. layers of direct reports/projects), then no

if director in title only, then yes

The question is, is she good at her job? I don’t give a shit if they call her Empress of Recruiting. If she’s effectively carrying out the mission of her organization that’s all that matters. There is going to be a difference in football operations in a Trev Alberts regime compared to Bill Moos. Frost just needs to take advantage of the opportunities.

I’m certain whoever is in charge of making this decision is way more informed than anyone on here so I’ll go ahead and trust their decision.
You could say that about everything in the world and would be extremely wrong a lot of the times.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
NU has finally figured out a piece of the SEC recruiting playbook, as in "How to make top recruits like you even more when they get here."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT