ADVERTISEMENT

Tate Martell

Wouldn’t hurt to try. I mean we are an injury to Martinez away from not having a qb. Martell played at Ohio State a little and didnt look terrible. The Qb who beat him out at Miami is pretty good. So I bet Tate would either beat our Martinez or push him a little. Tate is better than Luke.

Wouldn’t hurt to try. I mean we are an injury to Martinez away from not having a qb. Martell played at Ohio State a little and didnt look terrible. The Qb who beat him out at Miami is pretty good. So I bet Tate would either beat our Martinez or push him a little. Tate is better than Luke.

Martell wasn't even playing QB at Miami was he?

I would say it's worth a shot. He's had enough humble pie to know this is his last shot and he'll need to give it his all. He was a very highly rated QB out of HS with a good arm. If the mental part can come together he could be a good pickup.

• Haha
Reactions: jeans1515

Would his girlfriend be part of the deal.

1283EB36-CB9C-4D42-B987-D12A16E31987.jpeg

You just know anyone who would pose like this for a picture has a BUNCH of naked pictures out there, and Tate's on the receiving end of 'em.

Different player but we had a player named Tate from Colorado. DE I believe. Maybe Tate Wilderman, not sure about that last name. Whatever happened to him ?
DE Tate Wildeman has battled injuries off and on, but seems to be ready to emerge. He’s primed to make a move into the DL rotation, but with everyone returning, competition is relatively stiff.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
I would say it's worth a shot. He's had enough humble pie to know this is his last shot and he'll need to give it his all. He was a very highly rated QB out of HS with a good arm. If the mental part can come together he could be a good pickup.
Who are you betting on for the Superbowl?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT