ADVERTISEMENT

Talked to stucknk’s wife last night

Who?
PDKzCpu.png

I bet you’re hoping he doesn’t.
Lol. Sean and have known each other for many years. Sean knew I helped run the kansans for Nebraska club at a restaurant called Deanos and have talked a few times on the field at different practices.
Not sure why you are making this a big deal. I been a member of this board all the way back to its existence. I will rejoin the Schrolls soon as well.
Anyway....

a portion of our exchange from earlier today.
I have been in leadership my entire life. Chaired meetings, met with governors, senators. Always found it interesting those that wanted to talk from the back of the room, or that waited to talk in the hallways.
So like, you were president of the 2 year old room at the local day care? Tommy Pickles sort of leadership.

Dude you are a freaking hero and inspiration to us all. I will lead a movement on the Rivals Husker Board to officially give you a ceremonial key to board. Additionally, March 6 will forever be know as @spencerhfd day. There will be parades, we will show videos of all the meetings you had with senators and governors. We will get Chuckie, Phil and Lil, and Angelica to tell us how your leadership, in the 2 year old class, provided them with the confidence they needed to get past those terrible twos.

ADVERTISEMENT