ADVERTISEMENT

Talent level Big 10 West

Don't worry, nobody else is. Iowa is our little brother from here on out.

I hope so. I kind of view them in the same light as what KSU was to us. Just dangerous enough that you better play well or you could have a bad day. If we get our Lines on equal footing then it becomes no contest as they won’t keep up with our skill guys. Only way they win is when they can ball control us and that will be ending soon.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Yeah yeah I know. Good news, One of these years it is likely you will in fact win against us. If "next year" was a credit score for you boys the bank wouldnt lend you 5 bucks.
Iowa is stuck in medicoracy, indefinitely. Iowa is Bo Pelini light. Thanks for stopping by to remind us and congrats on eking out a win on Black Friday and hitting the 8-win ceiling.

I think they are headed in the direction of 9-10 wins per season
2015 12-2
2016 8-5
2017 8-5
2018 8-4 with the bowl game up next

as for the glory years all you need to do is go back to the years
2002 11-2 #8 Final ranking 8-0 Shared BT Championship
2003 10-2 #8 Final ranking win over Florida in the bowl game
2004 10-2 #8 Final ranking shared BT Championship win over LSU in the bowl game, this after LSU went 13-1 and beat Oklahoma for the 2003 National Championship.

so it wasn't that long ago.

I think they are headed in the direction of 9-10 wins per season
2015 12-2
2016 8-5
2017 8-5
2018 8-4 with the bowl game up next

as for the glory years all you need to do is go back to the years
2002 11-2 #8 Final ranking 8-0 Shared BT Championship
2003 10-2 #8 Final ranking win over Florida in the bowl game
2004 10-2 #8 Final ranking shared BT Championship win over LSU in the bowl game, this after LSU went 13-1 and beat Oklahoma for the 2003 National Championship.

so it wasn't that long ago.
RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaugh

KEEP laughing, now that the Recruiting classes in the 50's are just about gone in which Iowa went 12-2, 8-5, 8-5 and 8-4 before the bowl game, the 2* and walk ons are being replaced by 1 5* and multiple 4* players we shall see if Iowa falls backwards.

When Iowa wins 9 games or more 48 out of the last 56 years then you can come over here and pop off..

8 win seasons and only one over 9 the last 4 years big whooping deal..

Huskers still own the deed to Iowa.We own all your football teams.

You own nothing because you're a has been.
Get over it. Iowa owns Nebraska present day. FACT.

Iowa also owns Nebraska as a state in just about every fiscal & economic category. That is & always will be fact. Nothing will ever change your deserted, virtually value-less land, at least until another ice age.

You own nothing because you're a has been.
Get over it. Iowa owns Nebraska present day. FACT.

Iowa also owns Nebraska as a state in just about every fiscal & economic category. That is & always will be fact. Nothing will ever change your deserted, virtually value-less land, at least until another ice age.

I didn't read much in your rant. Your rent is due.

I didn't read much in your rant. Your rent is due.
Rent for what? That's become thee lamest & most thoughtless response on the message board. It means you've given up because there is no rebuttle for a presented fact. Lost. Again.

Rent for what? That's become thee lamest & most thoughtless response on the message board. It means you've given up because there is no rebuttle for a presented fact. Lost. Again.

The ownage has been established despite the poor decisions of previous directors. You are why I hate Iowa fans. You are simply unaware. What I just said will further extend the arrogant nature that Iowegians further espouse.

I thought Iowa was the best team in the west and the second best team in the B1G behind Ohio State. I was right about Ohio State. Iowa choked and fell to what they are despite 5 first team all B1G.

Get ready for alot of meat whistles in your face. From what I've seen, and Iowas New England offense. You fellas are gonna be a cock holster. Merry Christmas.

I'm gonna go with obesity smack: Iowa fourth-fattest — and that's after my wife and I and our normal BMIs moved east to IC.
Look out, Oklahoma, Mississippi and West Virginia! Iowa is closing in on you. No wonder they can't sell out Kinnick. All those asses can't fit in the seats. (That's all I have until we beat them in football again.)

I'm gonna go with obesity smack: Iowa fourth-fattest — and that's after my wife and I and our normal BMIs moved east to IC.
Look out, Oklahoma, Mississippi and West Virginia! Iowa is closing in on you. No wonder they can't sell out Kinnick. All those asses can't fit in the seats. (That's all I have until we beat them in football again.)

They are cock holsters. A place to draw your weapon from. An innocuous place. A place of inneffectuality, despite being a place for early polling. Iowa is garbage, and is a disgusting form that reputes states rights.

The ownage has been established despite the poor decisions of previous directors. You are why I hate Iowa fans. You are simply unaware. What I just said will further extend the arrogant nature that Iowegians further espouse.

I thought Iowa was the best team in the west and the second best team in the B1G behind Ohio State. I was right about Ohio State. Iowa choked and fell to what they are despite 5 first team all B1G.

Get ready for alot of meat whistles in your face. From what I've seen, and Iowas New England offense. You fellas are gonna be a cock holster. Merry Christmas.
just what did you base this type of superiority this season
1st the defense lost these
2* JR CB Jackson 1st team AA
2* RSSR MLB Jewell 1st team AA
2* SR OLB Nieman now playing for the KC Chief's
Walk on RSSR Bower WLB
all 3 were multi year starters
3* DT RSSR Bazata a 3 year starter
that made 5 starters off the defense that were multi starters other than CB Jackson. and you thought that Iowa going to better than the 2017 team

on Offense
2* RSSR RB Wadley a 2 time 1000 yards rusher
2* RSSR WR Vandenberg
4* JR C Daniels a 2nd rnd NFL pick who is now starting for the Bear's
3* RSSR RG Welsh
all were multi year starters.

really. these were the replacements
3* SR C Render started the previous year at LG and was a 1st year starter at C
3* RG SR Reynolds a career backup on the OL who was a 1st year starter at LG
RB Wadley was being replaced by
3* RSSO Young
3* SO KellY-Martin who missed 5 games due to injures
1st Team JUCO AA SO Sargeant who didn't arrive on campus until June
3* WR SO Branden Smith who had 5 catches for 25 yards as a True FR.
Walk on OL started at RG for his 1st year of starting after being a Career back up on the OL.

NOW HOW anyone could think that this team was going to be better has a better crystal ball than I do.

ps do you have the winning numbers for Saterday's Power Ball.
2019 starting OL could look like this
LT RSJR 3*Jackson 6'7 325 lbs former FR AA
LG RSSR 4* by Scout Landen Paulson 6'5 305 lbs [by Scout before 247 bought Scout]
C RSJR 3* Banwart 6'4 305 lbs or US Army AA RSFR Linderbaum 6'3 295 lbs who was moved from DT to Offensive Center
RG RSSR 4* Levi Paulson 6'5 305 lbs [by Scout]
RT JR 4* US Army AA Wirfs 6'5 325 lbs
the OL will be bigger and better on paper than it has been on paper

the RB's and WR's will all be JR's with just 1 RSJR in that group
this is how the DL might look
SE JR 5* US Army AA Epenesa 6'5 277 lbs
DE RSSR 3* A Nelson 6'7 277 lbs who tied Epenesa in sacks with 10 by ESPN Stats,
DT RSSR 3* Rieff 6'5 295 lbs
DT SR 3* Lattimore 6'3 295 lbs

thats a lot of experience that is returning. as they all have started 1 or more games, AN will be a 3 yr starter in the 2019 season

these saw starting minute
True FR 3* Moss at RCB
True FR 4* Brents at LCB
RSFR 4* Colbert WLB 4* S by Scout
True SO 2* Stone at FS a former 1st Team all State in Pennsylvania who played as a true FR

these all got quality reps in the BT this fall. with Ferentz ability to develop players this team is only going to better, but mow he has 4* players to do it with vs walk ons and 2* players.
4* Petras RS'd last fall . the teams that get a 4* QB ussually attracts the better skill players.

they already have a 4* QB committed in the 2020 class.

those players were devolped, as them going 8-4 I predicted that as well and had them losing to these
Wisconsin the Pres=season BT West Division winner ranked in the top 10
@ Top 10 PSU
@Purdue 95
NW who now has a 4 game winning streak and they did win the BT West Division,

these 4 all had one thing in common they all had Senior QB's. I think its time to give credit when credit is due.

those players were devolped, as them going 8-4 I predicted that as well and had them losing to these
Wisconsin the Pres=season BT West Division winner ranked in the top 10
@ Top 10 PSU
@Purdue 95
NW who now has a 4 game winning streak and they did win the BT West Division,

these 4 all had one thing in common they all had Senior QB's. I think its time to give credit when credit is due.
Good Lord. Don't you have your own board?? 11 pages. Go away herky.

just what did you base this type of superiority this season
1st the defense lost these
2* JR CB Jackson 1st team AA
2* RSSR MLB Jewell 1st team AA
2* SR OLB Nieman now playing for the KC Chief's
Walk on RSSR Bower WLB
all 3 were multi year starters
3* DT RSSR Bazata a 3 year starter
that made 5 starters off the defense that were multi starters other than CB Jackson. and you thought that Iowa going to better than the 2017 team

on Offense
2* RSSR RB Wadley a 2 time 1000 yards rusher
2* RSSR WR Vandenberg
4* JR C Daniels a 2nd rnd NFL pick who is now starting for the Bear's
3* RSSR RG Welsh
all were multi year starters.

really. these were the replacements
3* SR C Render started the previous year at LG and was a 1st year starter at C
3* RG SR Reynolds a career backup on the OL who was a 1st year starter at LG
RB Wadley was being replaced by
3* RSSO Young
3* SO KellY-Martin who missed 5 games due to injures
1st Team JUCO AA SO Sargeant who didn't arrive on campus until June
3* WR SO Branden Smith who had 5 catches for 25 yards as a True FR.
Walk on OL started at RG for his 1st year of starting after being a Career back up on the OL.

NOW HOW anyone could think that this team was going to be better has a better crystal ball than I

they already have a 4* QB committed in the 2020 class.

So has Nebraska in 2020 + they have already signed Luke McCaffrey the#1 rated QB in the state of Colorado ( Your boy is a 3* from Greenwood Village):rolleyes:who’s team won the State Championship in Colorado, you might remember his older brother Christian McCaffrey who ran all over and around Iowa in the Rose Bowl against one of your all time best teams in school history...

Guarantee you Nebraska will be lethal on offense and will be one of the top 2 or 3 scoring teams in the B1G...

Iowa not soo much with that fossil moving offense..

So has Nebraska in 2020 + they have already signed Luke McCaffrey the#1 rated QB in the state of Colorado ( Your boy is a 3* from Greenwood Village):rolleyes:who’s team won the State Championship in Colorado, you might remember his older brother Christian McCaffrey who ran all over and around Iowa in the Rose Bowl against one of your all time best teams in school history...

Guarantee you Nebraska will be lethal on offense and will be one of the top 2 or 3 scoring teams in the B1G...

Iowa not soo much with that fossil moving offense..
that team was not even close to being the best in Iowa's history, any one of these teams would have destroyed that 2015 team
Try again.

that team was not even close to being the best in Iowa's history, any one of these teams would have destroyed that 2015 team
Try again.

I said one of your best teams.. learn to read English...

1985 was better than 2009 too..

Try again you don’t even know your own history dork..

Try again.
Making friends over on the UCF board? Laughing

"they are so sure that they are going to run rough shod over the BT and Iowa specifically and they are so confident that Frost is going to sign 30+ recruits in the 2019 class, talk about being delusional as if they are above the NCAA Rules about limits on recruits they can sign and Frost has come out and stated that Nebraska will have b55-60+ walk ons on the team, this when the NCAA has put a limit of 40 walk ons every year.
does Frost really think that NCAA rules don't apply to him?

he keeps this up and Nebraska is headed toward major rules violation and a heavy penalty by the NCAA."

"they are so sure that they are going to run rough shod over the BT and Iowa specifically and they are so confident that Frost is going to sign 30+ recruits in the 2019 class, talk about being delusional as if they are above the NCAA Rules about limits on recruits they can sign and Frost has come out and stated that Nebraska will have b55-60+ walk ons on the team, this when the NCAA has put a limit of 40 walk ons every year.

he keeps this up and Nebraska is headed toward major rules violation and a heavy penalty by the NCAA."
Thanks, that's some funny shit there. It's just sad how stupid and out of touch that fan base is. They really don't have a clue.

Reactions: headcard

He seems like this Iowa fan that once posted under the name “Gilligan”. Babbles on in a similar manner..

Thanks, that's some funny shit there. It's just sad how stupid and out of touch that fan base is. They really don't have a clue.

Fe.gif
y

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT