Survey: Biden restoring America’s image abroad

Wils97

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2006
Omaha, NE USA
Trust in the U.S. president fell to historic lows in most countries surveyed during Donald Trump’s presidency, according to Pew.

Under Biden, it has soared. In the 12 countries surveyed both this year and last, a median of 75 percent of respondents expressed confidence in Biden to “do the right thing regarding world affairs,” Pew found, compared with 17 percent for Trump last year.median of 75 percent of respondents expressed confidence in Biden to “do the right thing regarding world affairs,” Pew found, compared with 17 percent for Trump last year.

Sixty-two percent of respondents now have a favorable view of the United States vs. 34 percent at the end of Trump’s presidency.

Countries surveyed:
Sweden
Belgium
Netherlands
Germany
France
UK
Italy
Canada
Spain
Australia
Japan
Greece

Survey:

Wils97

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2006
Omaha, NE USA
And the spending spree will continue under Biden.
We need new things. Bridges, roads, ports, school repair, etc. They cost money. The GOP hasn’t kept up the maintenance. I’d rather spend on that than two useless wars or a wall.

But fear not! America is on the move! You have a standing invitation, my sad friends, to join the rest of the country for the ride upwards. Our friends and Allies see it, Biden’s approval ratings among Americans demonstrate it,

Always room for more to enjoy. Even for those with things magnetized to their vaccinated bodies.

• Haha
Reactions: realbp

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
We need new things. Bridges, roads, ports, school repair, etc. They cost money. The GOP hasn’t kept up the maintenance. I’d rather spend on that than two useless wars or a wall.

But fear not! America is on the move! You have a standing invitation, my sad friends, to join the rest of the country for the ride upwards. Our friends and Allies see it, Biden’s approval ratings among Americans demonstrate it,

Always room for more to enjoy. Even for those with things magnetized to their vaccinated bodies.
Don't piss on my shoe and convince me it's raining.

We spent $890 Billion dollars under Obama for "shovel-ready jobs" that he even admitted was a big boondoggle. You keep thinking Democrats are borrowing to pay for "infrastructure" when that's code words for "liberal pork barrel projects (bring home the bacon!!)"

"$7M on an automatically flushing toilet with a camera"
"$3M on a study on whether Americans will eat ants to curb global warming"
"$48M to help Tunesian youth cope with their stress"
$4.6M to study the connection between getting drunk and falling down (you could probably deliver definitive results with a six-pack of Schlitz"

This is your "infrastructure bill". Stop giving into these charlatans.

Wils97

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2006
Omaha, NE USA
Don't piss on my shoe and convince me it's raining.

We spent $890 Billion dollars under Obama for "shovel-ready jobs" that he even admitted was a big boondoggle. You keep thinking Democrats are borrowing to pay for "infrastructure" when that's code words for "liberal pork barrel projects (bring home the bacon!!)"

"$7M on an automatically flushing toilet with a camera"
"$3M on a study on whether Americans will eat ants to curb global warming"
"$48M to help Tunesian youth cope with their stress"
$4.6M to study the connection between getting drunk and falling down (you could probably deliver definitive results with a six-pack of Schlitz"

This is your "infrastructure bill". Stop giving into these charlatans.

Meh. Obama had a fantastic economy. Biden is on his way. Both guys cleaned up GOP disasters.

Trump backed a Ferrari out of the garage and brought back a diseased Pinto.

Everyone can see it but you guys.

• Haha
Reactions: Bobfather

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Meh. Obama had a fantastic economy. Biden is on his way. Both guys cleaned up GOP disasters.

America, creampies accepted...

tenor.gif

Also, why don't I ever get surveyed? I don't feel represented by surveys, because I'm not included. Worthless information.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobfather

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house

They're referring to the Obama years as "the great recession". He never hit 3% GDP his entire presidency. What are you talking about??

Wils97

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2006
Omaha, NE USA
They don't call the beginning of Obama's presidency "the great recession"?
You putting that on him? Lol. That’s an artful (deceitful) telling of history. Why don’t you blame the Korean War on him, too.

He inherited it. He fixed it.

He had 4% unemployment at the end (read: full employment). Boom times.

Trump drove into a cliff.

• Haha
Reactions: lipem

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
You putting that on him? Lol. That’s an artful (deceitful) telling of history. Why don’t you blame the Korean War on him, too.

He inherited it. He fixed it.

He had 4% unemployment at the end (read: full employment). Boom times.

Trump drove into a cliff.
Obama blamed Bush for all his problems for 8 years. You learned from the best I see.

And no, not "boom times". Boom is having your economy labeled "best in 50 years" before the Democrats unleashed a pandemic to get their guy elected.

madbird

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2004
Trust in the U.S. president fell to historic lows in most countries surveyed during Donald Trump’s presidency, according to Pew.

Under Biden, it has soared. In the 12 countries surveyed both this year and last, a median of 75 percent of respondents expressed confidence in Biden to “do the right thing regarding world affairs,” Pew found, compared with 17 percent for Trump last year.median of 75 percent of respondents expressed confidence in Biden to “do the right thing regarding world affairs,” Pew found, compared with 17 percent for Trump last year.

Sixty-two percent of respondents now have a favorable view of the United States vs. 34 percent at the end of Trump’s presidency.

Countries surveyed:
Sweden
Belgium
Netherlands
Germany
France
UK
Italy
Canada
Spain
Australia
Japan
Greece

Survey:
lol. that's what i see when i monitor cnn & msnbc. so it must be true, right? all we like sheep.
people need to wake the fvk up. we're losing our great nation and our liberties. good land.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001

Countries surveyed:
Sweden
Belgium
Netherlands
Germany
France
UK
Italy
Canada
Spain
Australia
Japan
Greece

Survey:

LOL they love us giving out money. Suckers all of you.

Reactions: lipem

meribeau

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2005

Countries surveyed:
Sweden
Belgium
Netherlands
Germany
France
UK
Italy
Canada
Spain
Australia
Japan
Greece

Survey:
You talking about Sleepy Joe? Where am I at today & how come I can only talk about the virus? Everyone knows Joe has a price tag. That’s why they like us.