Supreme Court agrees with Bidens imigration policy over Trumps

Redblooded

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
By a 5-4 decision the supreme court said Biden's policy was the way to go.

diehardhusker1

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Agree its this Presidents decision on this go around however we can see what his "stance" on this issue is making things much much worse for the United States of America. So I should assume that with this decision Supreme Court good but last week Supreme Court bad??? The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Agree its this Presidents decision on this go around however we can see what his "stance" on this issue is making things much much worse for the United States of America. So I should assume that with this decision Supreme Court good but last week Supreme Court bad??? The hypocrisy is unbelievable.
Maybe now congress will get off their ass and do a comprehensive immigration reform in a bipartisan manner.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I may not like it, but it was the right decision.

Just as long as "bipartisan" doesn't mean the same thing it meant in the 1980s.
To get it done both parties have to want to do it.

dragonraider1

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
To get it done both parties have to want to do it.
Comprehensive immigration reform has been a talking point with no discussed solution of polititions for my adult life. In the 70's they supported cheap labor for campaign donations but now Democrats at least seem hell bent on placing as many immigrants on government dependency as they can rather than work. Doesn't make sense.
The only purpose can be Democrats want to break down Americas economy, Her currency and Constitution and replace it with communist dependancy for food and substance.

• Haha
Reactions: Redblooded