ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl lines/odds interesting tidbit.....

Yea I know they weren’t married at that time but it would become that way, as he did marry her. It’s a clear connection to me. How many out of millions of fans unexpectedly and suddenly die entering a football game?? Let alone someone closely connected to Mahomes, right before he breaks that long-standing Len Dawson record while beating the Cardinals. Now Len Dawson dies and he immediately goes and beats the Cards again 2.5 weeks later in their first game and ends up playing in the Super Bowl in that stadium for their last game?? I mean, that’s a hell of a script…I know you know it’s at least prettyyyyy effin’ strange.

There are a lot of holes in that....in no particular order...

1-Nobody knows anything about Mahomes wife's dad who died years ago, 99.9999% of fans have no idea that even happened, I can think of a hundred bigger national stories with more appeal than that

2-Most Chief fans don't even know who or how many TD passes their leading QB has in the history of the franchise. This isn't baseball, fans don't care about stats, unless it helps the fantasy game that week.

There are regional story lines at best, that even people living in that region aren't that familiar with. If the NFL wanted to tug on some heart strings, I think there were waaaay better angles they could have played.

There are a lot of holes in that....in no particular order...

1-Nobody knows anything about Mahomes wife's dad who died years ago, 99.9999% of fans have no idea that even happened, I can think of a hundred bigger national stories with more appeal than that

2-Most Chief fans don't even know who or how many TD passes their leading QB has in the history of the franchise. This isn't baseball, fans don't care about stats, unless it helps the fantasy game that week.

There are regional story lines at best, that even people living in that region aren't that familiar with. If the NFL wanted to tug on some heart strings, I think there were waaaay better angles they could have played.
I would argue that the goal doesn’t always have to be to tug the most heart strings or to tie in the most popular people. If they reported on connections like that more heavily, I guarantee more people would start to go “hmmm 🤔 “

Yea I know they weren’t married at that time but it would become that way, as he did marry her. It’s a clear connection to me. How many out of millions of fans unexpectedly and suddenly die entering a football game?? Let alone someone closely connected to Mahomes, right before he breaks that long-standing Len Dawson record while beating the Cardinals. Now Len Dawson dies and he immediately goes and beats the Cards again 2.5 weeks later in their first game and ends up playing in the Super Bowl in that stadium for their last game?? I mean, that’s a hell of a script…I know you know it’s at least prettyyyyy effin’ strange.

• Wow
Reactions: SomedayHusker
I just don’t believe in coincidences to that degree. There’s always a coincidence because they make it so. If it were natural there would be years where there just isn’t anything. Kansas City also saw hall of fame QB Len Dawson die right before this season started, but that’s getting into another level of death/sacrifice type stuff that I know no one here is ready for 😬. When they beat the 49’ers for their last SB win, there was that big bar shooting in KC that made national headlines the week of the Super Bowl.
Isn't Stuck a Chiefs fan ? Hell, let's sacrifice him!

If you know the predetermined outcome then bet your house on the games. You should be a millionaire many times over by now.

If you haven't done that, why not?
It’s such a stupid argument. The first referee who came forward with a tell all book would be a multi-millionaire. Apparently there are zero disgruntled nfl employees in the know. Such a ridiculous, Ill-informed take.

ADVERTISEMENT