ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl lines/odds interesting tidbit.....

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006

Max Meyer
@TheMaxMeyer

There have been 24 spread or moneyline bets of at least $10,000 placed already at
@CaesarsSports
for Super Bowl LVII. Eagles: 21 Chiefs: 3 The spread opened at pick and it's now at Eagles -2.

So of course that means the Chiefs are going to win when 21 of 24 of those bets favor the Iggles......

I don’t watch sports with a predetermined outcome, it’s why I don’t watch professional wrestling. I suppose some might still find the NFL entertaining, I guess kind of like watching a movie.
If you know the predetermined outcome then bet your house on the games. You should be a millionaire many times over by now.

If you haven't done that, why not?

My son has been an Eagles fam since he was 10...Im a Giants fan since 1986

I am pulling for the Eagles ugh

He didn’t say that he knows what the outcome is just that it has been predetermined
I'm sorry but that is being silly. "The NFL predetermines the outcome but nobody knows except a few what the outcome is that they want."

That’s literally how the WWE works though. TV shows…movies…etc. ?
Yes, but in those settings the actors, the directors, and the producers are all in on the script. Now you are telling me the players, the officials, the owners, and the front office folks are all in on the script? ALL THOSE PEOPLE are going to keep quiet about the script?

Reactions: nemeth#5
Anyone catch that NFL player last week jokingly claim the league is scripted? He was roasted by former players who all used his comments as to why a particular performance they had back in the day ended the way it did....(they were all bad performances)...for their excuses. In summary, they were making fun of him for the claim. These were actual players who I think...would know.

Yes, but in those settings the actors, the directors, and the producers are all in on the script. Now you are telling me the players, the officials, the owners, and the front office folks are all in on the script? ALL THOSE PEOPLE are going to keep quiet about the script?
It wouldn’t have to be that many people but yea. There could easily be something we have no idea about to keep them quiet. I’m still trying to figure out myself the extent of who all is in on it, but the outcomes ALWAYS contain coincidences that are too wild to ignore. Maybe it’s just God himself doing the scripting, (I don’t think so) but someone is.

Reactions: Husker Todd
Anyone catch that NFL player last week jokingly claim the league is scripted? He was roasted by former players who all used his comments as to why a particular performance they had back in the day ended the way it did....(they were all bad performances)...for their excuses. In summary, they were making fun of him for the claim. These were actual players who I think...would know.
Ha yes, Arian Foster

Very funny bit made even funnier by all the folks who thought he was serious

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
This is the first Super Bowl with 2 brothers facing off, also the first with two “brothers” facing off as black QBs, of course involving the city of “brotherly love.” with the team from Lincoln Financial field playing on Lincoln’s birthday for the first time ever. They literally throw this kind of stuff in your face yearly and no one thinks anything of it. “Wow, just really cool coincidences” people say. Go ahead and laugh 🥸

• Wow
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
If you know the predetermined outcome then bet your house on the games. You should be a millionaire many times over by now.

If you haven't done that, why not?
No one knows the predetermined outcome, at least not the average fan.

The NFL is not scripted. Are there teams and players that get special treatment and get seemingly every call imaginable? Absolutely. It's still a game and players have to play to win. But the league 100% has preferences and they will do what they can to get their preferred teams where they want them to be.

This is the first Super Bowl with 2 brothers facing off, also the first with two “brothers” facing off as black QBs, of course involving the city of “brotherly love.” with the team from Lincoln Financial field playing on Lincoln’s birthday for the first time ever. They literally throw this kind of stuff in your face yearly and no one thinks anything of it. “Wow, just really cool coincidences” people say. Go ahead and laugh 🥸

With a combined total of 106 players for both teams, and coaching staffs on top of that, plus owners and their family....and all the recent woke B.S. pro sports are tripping over themselves to outdo each other on....there is always going to be a coincidence or cool angle to look at.....always.

It wouldn’t have to be that many people but yea. There could easily be something we have no idea about to keep them quiet. I’m still trying to figure out myself the extent of who all is in on it, but the outcomes ALWAYS contain coincidences that are too wild to ignore. Maybe it’s just God himself doing the scripting, (I don’t think so) but someone is.

Yes, lucrative contracts and endorsement deals. If you let the cat out of the bag, that all goes away.

With a combined total of 106 players for both teams, and coaching staffs on top of that, plus owners and their family....and all the recent woke B.S. pro sports are tripping over themselves to outdo each other on....there is always going to be a coincidence or cool angle to look at.....always.
I just don’t believe in coincidences to that degree. There’s always a coincidence because they make it so. If it were natural there would be years where there just isn’t anything. Kansas City also saw hall of fame QB Len Dawson die right before this season started, but that’s getting into another level of death/sacrifice type stuff that I know no one here is ready for 😬. When they beat the 49’ers for their last SB win, there was that big bar shooting in KC that made national headlines the week of the Super Bowl.

I just don’t believe in coincidences to that degree. There’s always a coincidence because they make it so. If it were natural there would be years where there just isn’t anything. Kansas City also saw hall of fame QB Len Dawson die right before this season started, but that’s getting into another level of death/sacrifice type stuff that I know no one here is ready for 😬. When they beat the 49’ers for their last SB win, there was that big bar shooting in KC that made national headlines the week of the Super Bowl.
On top of that @litespeedhuskerfan Pat Mahomes in November 2018 broke Len Dawson’s record for passing TDs in a Chief’s season. Who was he playing against? The Cardinals, the team whose stadium he’ll be going to play in. Who won the Super Bowl a few months earlier? The Eagles. What happened right before the game? Pat Mahomes’ wife’s step dad collapsed and died right outside of Arrowhead on the way to the game.

• Wow
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
On top of that @litespeedhuskerfan Pat Mahomes in November 2018 broke Len Dawson’s record for passing TDs in a Chief’s season. Who was he playing against? The Cardinals, the team whose stadium he’ll be going to play in. Who won the Super Bowl a few months earlier? The Eagles. What happened right before the game? Pat Mahomes’ wife’s step dad collapsed and died right outside of Arrowhead on the way to the game.

Mahomes wasn't married when his future step dad passed almost 5 years ago, so he wasn't his step dad then...... he was his GF's dad.....and I honestly have zero idea what the connection is to a great game during a great season 5 years ago has to do with the Chiefs playing for a Super Bowl this year.

Woah...seriously? Did the NFL script all these things years ago then? I mean do you think all those things happened because they wanted a Chiefs/Eagles Super Bowl five years later?

Woah...seriously? Did the NFL script all these things years ago then? I mean do you think all those things happened because they wanted a Chiefs/Eagles Super Bowl five years later?
I think it’s possible. This is why I tend to think this stuff is way above our level of understanding, because of how insanely interwoven it gets sometimes.

Mahomes wasn't married when his future step dad passed almost 5 years ago, so he wasn't his step dad then...... he was his GF's dad.....and I honestly have zero idea what the connection is to a great game during a great season 5 years ago has to do with the Chiefs playing for a Super Bowl this year.
Yea I know they weren’t married at that time but it would become that way, as he did marry her. It’s a clear connection to me. How many out of millions of fans unexpectedly and suddenly die entering a football game?? Let alone someone closely connected to Mahomes, right before he breaks that long-standing Len Dawson record while beating the Cardinals. Now Len Dawson dies and he immediately goes and beats the Cards again 2.5 weeks later in their first game and ends up playing in the Super Bowl in that stadium for their last game?? I mean, that’s a hell of a script…I know you know it’s at least prettyyyyy effin’ strange.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT