ADVERTISEMENT

Sundusky....

Yeah, stupid constitutional rights. Clarence Gideon sucks.

I think he was pointing to the fact that taxpayer dollars are being used on the prosecution side. I am not sure the Gideon case applies here, since Sandusky HIRED his attorney.

Btw, I am sure he is innocent, too.

I wonder if Little Lord Spanier would still be appealing if he was footing his own legal bills, or if he would have just sacked up and served his brief sentence by now. Gotta love the contracts that get handed out in the Higher Edustrial Complex.

Reactions: HuskerDana
I think he was pointing to the fact that taxpayer dollars are being used on the prosecution side. I am not sure the Gideon case applies here, since Sandusky HIRED his attorney.

Btw, I am sure he is innocent, too.

Looks clear to me he is complaining about taxpayer dollars used by the defense counsel which is precisely Gideon. If you think he is innocent, that's your business. The state met its burden with the 12 in the box and he was convicted of 45 counts. I will defer to the 12 who heard the evidence and convicted.

Reactions: jlgformk
Look, I think everyone agrees that a person convicted of child sexual abuse is sick, wrong and needs to be kept out of society. But the cheering for someone to "off this man" is basically cheering for murder. Sorry that tax dollars (by the way, these are PA state tax dollars not yours or mine unless you live there) are required, but that's just the way it is. Unless you want to start "offing" people who you are morally opposed to, I prefer to stick to the system we have in place.

Reactions: JDskibum
Look, I think everyone agrees that a person convicted of child sexual abuse is sick, wrong and needs to be kept out of society. But the cheering for someone to "off this man" is basically cheering for murder. Sorry that tax dollars (by the way, these are PA state tax dollars not yours or mine unless you live there) are required, but that's just the way it is. Unless you want to start "offing" people who you are morally opposed to, I prefer to stick to the system we have in place.

Well, 'morally opposed to' is definitely comparable to sodomizing countless kids.

I guess your line between 'morally opposed to' and no longer needing to be here are different than mine.

Sorry I do not care if someone gives him the Daumer treatment.

Last edited:
Looks clear to me he is complaining about taxpayer dollars used by the defense counsel which is precisely Gideon. If you think he is innocent, that's your business. The state met its burden with the 12 in the box and he was convicted of 45 counts. I will defer to the 12 who heard the evidence and convicted.

Sorry, forgot to use the sarcasm font or you suck at seeing it.

As far as footing the entire original defense attorney tab, maybe the state did that and I am wrong.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
I'd be lost in life if I didn't have people on various message boards telling me what I think. My point is he was convicted after clearly being guilty, didn't like the sentence, and now is wasting the court's time at age 75 to get 45 years reduced to 25 years (or whatever). I'm not saying what his legal team is doing is wrong, my point is I would be pissed if my taxes paid for this frivolous case moving along and I stand by my OP.

Well, 'morally opposed to' is definitely comparable to sodomizing countless kids.

I guess your line between 'morally opposed to' and no longer needing to be here are different than mine.

Sorry I do not care if someone gives him the Daumer treatment.
So for you, you are just fine that someone kills Sandusky because his life is worthless. Is there a line you draw? Murdering someone is cool with the murderer being killed? How about raping a woman? Or is it only applicable for underage kids - more specifically boys, it seems. Or if both, what about the 18 year old who sleeps with a 16 year old? I'm not in the business of determining whose lives are worthy of saving or ending, but if you are, more power to you.

So for you, you are just fine that someone kills Sandusky because his life is worthless. Is there a line you draw? Murdering someone is cool with the murderer being killed? How about raping a woman? Or is it only applicable for underage kids - more specifically boys, it seems. Or if both, what about the 18 year old who sleeps with a 16 year old? I'm not in the business of determining whose lives are worthy of saving or ending, but if you are, more power to you.

In a case like this, you bet there is a line I draw. As far as 'that line' personally deciding who should live or die and comparing an 18 yr old that sleeps with a 16 yr old to the Sandusky case. You can't be serious.

Btw, saying that I am disappointed that he someone hasn't offed him yet does not mean that I am sitting around screaming for someone to do so. But I sure as hell won't lose any sleep if someone does just that to a serial pedophile.

Sorry to offend you with my personal opinion about someone as disgusting as this.

Last edited:
In a case like this, you bet there is a line I draw. As far as 'that line' personally deciding who should live or die and comparing an 18 yr old that sleeps with a 16 yr old to the Sandusky case. You can't be serious.

Btw, saying that I am disappointed that he someone hasn't offed him yet does not mean that I am sitting around screaming for someone to do so. But I sure as hell won't lose any sleep if someone does just that to a serial pedophile.

Sorry to offend you with my personal opinion about someone as disgusting as this.
Don't paint me as someone defending a pedophile. I'm not. I just think cheering on someone's death is not a positive path to be on.

Don't paint me as someone defending a pedophile. I'm not. I just think cheering on someone's death is not a positive path to be on.

From being on the attack to now being defensive. Cool. Thanks for the advise, life coach. I should sleep better tonight.

I couldn’t care less about the criminals of the world or what happens to them. They chose the path to being a scumbag and it’s as simple as you get what you pay for. They’re a waste of our resources.

I mean, your tax dollars are going to the courts regardless, it isn't like they are raising more taxes just for this case.

Pretty sure all of PA, at least all PSU fans, still thinks he's innocent.

@Pennsyhusker my buddy, to be sure that this is true.
Actually most out here think he is guilty. They just don’t see what the pedophilia of a former coach has to do with today’s football team. So what they are really bitter about are the sanctions. Oh... and 1994. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT