ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday, May 26th Nebraska vs. Penn State (Huskers win 2-1)

Starting at 10:00 could still run into thunderstorms around noon-1:00.

They could have started the game after the thunderstorm went through. Odd decision moving the first pitch..

This was the best day at the ballpark I can remember. I’ve been to super regional and CWS-clinching wins and this was better. Not because it was a bigger win, but because it’s what this program and, more importantly, this fan base, needed right now.

Also, today’s 13,00 fans were louder than any sold out CWS game I’ve ever attended. Goose bump-inducing stuff.

This was the best day at the ballpark I can remember. I’ve been to super regional and CWS-clinching wins and this was better. Not because it was a bigger win, but because it’s what this program and, more importantly, this fan base, needed right now.

Also, today’s 13,00 fans were louder than any sold out CWS game I’ve ever attended. Goose bump-inducing stuff.
It really was a great atmosphere

I still can’t believe how stellar the starting pitching was after losing the first game. Sears, McConnaughey, Walsh, Christo, and Brockett gave up a combined 9 combined runs and averaged 7 innings per start over 5 games. Amazing.
Without looking to see if those are all earned runs, 2.31ERA. Incredible.

Reactions: sklarbodds

Definitely that place was popping. Couldn't believe how loud it was.

Reactions: jurgy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT