ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday, June 6th: Nebraska vs. New Jersey Tech - (Huskers win 18-4)

Can't wait to hear more of the Lance Cormier Story today... Hopefully we'll be able to learn about his T-ball years.

Lance is a humble guy. I could also do without the constant “NJIT is just happy to be here and lose to Arkansas” type of stories.

Yep, these little things matter when setting a foundation for future success. Now I’m getting greedy and thinking it may be a Hallmark type of pitching outing once Shay is done.
At 16-1, Shay needs to be informed he’ll be throwing 125 pitches today and replaced by a position player.

Reactions: RobsterMobster
To me this is a big game. Too many times have we lost a tough game in a regional only to pack it up in the losers bracket. Hopefully Bolt has them refocused and ready to play today. I think he will.
I can be like a broken record on this matter so, sorry about that but..., 2021 Huskers are an actual good ball team. Win or lose tonight that won't change. Been a total pleasure watching these guy play this year.

I can be like a broken record on this matter so, sorry about that but..., 2021 Huskers are an actual good ball team. Win or lose tonight that won't change. Been a total pleasure watching these guy play this year.
Agreed, I almost set it up to see if they can break through these milestones and they keep doing it. I really do think they are a regional host team this after watching some of these other teams.

Reactions: dinglefritz
So who is absolutely not available to pitch tonight? Only Shanaman and Hroch?

Schanaman is the only one unavailable tonight. Povich is emergency only and Hroch is desperate emergency. Both have told the staff they're available.

Our bullpen has plenty of arms to get us thru tonight. The offense will need to show up. We've struggled lately against elite arms.

Schanaman is the only one unavailable tonight. Povich is emergency only and Hroch is desperate emergency. Both have told the staff they're available.

Our bullpen has plenty of arms to get us thru tonight. The offense will need to show up. We've struggled lately against elite arms.
Even though I know the coaches will be smart with the players and their arms I love hearing the guys are all in on the opportunity to throw.

Reactions: sklarbodds
It's gonna get ugly tonight for Mojo. Go to Twitter and search "mojo hagge".

I'll have an update on Arkansas fans later, but they're straight trailer trash. Nicey nice Friday and all day Saturday then about 30 minutes before first pitch, they turned in to late 80's, early 90's Colorado football fans. Multiple families and fans of Nebraska had issues all game long. In the 6th, 8-10 cops were at the top of the 2 Husker family sections to keep an eye on things.

Straight garbage and I hope they're treated like the trailer trash they are on their next trip to Nebraska. (Well, there's my update on Ark fans).

game time?

It's gonna get ugly tonight for Mojo. Go to Twitter and search "mojo hagge".

I'll have an update on Arkansas fans later, but they're straight trailer trash. Nicey nice Friday and all day Saturday then about 30 minutes before first pitch, they turned in to late 80's, early 90's Colorado football fans. Multiple families and fans of Nebraska had issues all game long. In the 6th, 8-10 cops were at the top of the 2 Husker family sections to keep an eye on things.

Straight garbage and I hope they're treated like the trailer trash they are on their next trip to Nebraska. (Well, there's my update on Ark fans).
I would take an 0-12 football season if it meant we went 2-0 and knocked them out of the regionals. Either way I will remember this when they are in Omaha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT