ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday, June 6th: Nebraska at Arkansas - (Huskers win 5-3)

Kyle Perry has had progressively deeper and better outings since his return. So far so good tonight.

That’s unfortunate but errors, which we have done great at avoiding, have haunted us this weekend.

That’s unfortunate but errors, which we have done great at avoiding, have haunted us this weekend.
I disagree. The two errors against Arkansas on Saturday were an inconsequential one by Brice and one that was questionably ruled an error on Schwellenbach.

Official errors aside, the defense hasn't been as tight as usual. Tonight's wild pitch sequence was brutal. That's twice this weekend an opposing runner has scored from second on a wild pitch. Insane.

And three outs on the base paths so far tonight. Ugh.

I disagree. The two errors against Arkansas on Saturday were an inconsequential one by Brice and one that was questionably ruled an error on Schwellenbach.

Official errors aside, the defense hasn't been as tight as usual. Tonight's wild pitch sequence was brutal. That's twice this weekend an opposing runner has scored from second on a wild pitch. Insane.

3-2 Ak.
I love Mo Jo

Not so much that they’ve hurt us but rather they are uncharacteristic. We had three in the earlier game and 2 already. We don’t have 7 errors on a weekend ever.

I guarantee they try to pitch Kopps at some point. However, he has pitched about 80+ pitches and will not be the same.

Reactions: sklarbodds
Win & advance, that's what happened today. Unbelievable pitching and timely hitting tonight. Still in a little disbelief, but shouldn't be. Coach Bolt, my goodness. Man. Crush.

Cervantes likely a broken jaw, played with it while throwing up in his mouth unable to open it.

Win & advance, that's what happened today. Unbelievable pitching and timely hitting tonight. Still in a little disbelief, but shouldn't be. Coach Bolt, my goodness. Man. Crush.

Cervantes likely a broken jaw, played with it while throwing up in his mouth unable to open it.
Who do you think starts of you had to guess? I’m assuming we will see Povich at some point.

Im not sure who would start but as much as I hate to say it, the B1G pods helped prepare our pitching staff for this type of weekend. I wont be surprised if we win tomorrow due to pitching. Bad part is Schwelly wont be available but most of our other pitchers will.

Ya gotta play the game like there is no tomorrow as there might not be any more season so we may see Povich get the nod but not go more than a few innings. Probably be pitcher by committee unless someone is having a super good outing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT