ADVERTISEMENT

Summer Lifting tweets 07-14-2020

Chris Walker and Damian Jackson are solid rocks and hope they can find a role.
Damian Jackson as short yardage/goal line LB might be good.

I’ve also said they should make a special package original I formation with him at FB

Chris Walker and Damian Jackson are solid rocks and hope they can find a role.
Damian Jackson as short yardage/goal line LB might be good.

I’ve also said they should make a special package original I formation with him at FB

It would be cool but you see that guy check in at LB and all you are going to do is audible to a playfake or a pass to your RB. It is really hard to do defensive packages unless you are just an edge rusher.

Reactions: huskerfan66
It would be cool but you see that guy check in at LB and all you are going to do is audible to a playfake or a pass to your RB. It is really hard to do defensive packages unless you are just an edge rusher.
I thought about that- it would have to be part of the design- he’d basically be a 4th DL with some more mobility. Also easier to man up to anyone in tight spaces (goal line)
He’s working at OLB now, but not sure he can be an every down guy there.

I realize Walker was hurt last season but always thought he was better suited as a OT than a DT based on seeing him play several times at Lincoln East.

I thought about that- it would have to be part of the design- he’d basically be a 4th DL with some more mobility. Also easier to man up to anyone in tight spaces (goal line)
He’s working at OLB now, but not sure he can be an every down guy there.

Yeah, more of a 4th DL would make a lot more sense.

8mrj.gif

In one of Duval’s tweets today McCaffrey looks to have made serious gains in the offseason

Last edited:
In one of Duval’s tweets today McCraffrey looks to have made serious gains in the offseason

Noticed how much bigger his arms are in the team video..

Hope he doesn’t lose speed like 2AM did last year.:mad:

ADVERTISEMENT