ADVERTISEMENT

Stupidest Dr Seuss Character

Dumbest, or most stupid would have been better words to use...

Whatever those walking-around-on-their-own-at-night pants were called… I still have nightmares about those…

The worst? That lazy fly away bird Mayzie, who flew off to Palm Beach.

The best? Horton. Because he meant what he said and he said what he meant. He was faithful, 100%.

edit: the question was stupidest- which is the sneetches. Those idiots were racist and got taken by an opportunist, multiple times. IDIOTS.

Last edited:
Bartholomew Cubbins. Only because I remember a kid in my first grade class whose parents saddled him with the name Bartholomew.

Honestly the only Dr Seuss I knew as a kid was "how the Grinch stole Christmas". Still watch it every year.

Never knew about all the other books

TRFZq9Q8gO-6.png

winner winner

Reactions: baseball31ne
Cindy Lou Who. Even a two-year-old ought to be smart enough to recognize something wasn't right about a strange, unattractive man ransacking her house as evidenced by wires hanging all over the walls where decorations presumably had been. Instead of alerting her parents in the next room she was placated by a lie, a pat on the head and a drink of unknown type.

Reactions: leodisflowers
The worst? That lazy fly away bird Mayzie, who flew off to Palm Beach.

The best? Horton. Because he meant what he said and he said what he meant. He was faithful, 100%.

edit: the question was stupidest- which is the sneetches. Those idiots were racist and got taken by an opportunist, multiple times. IDIOTS.
Post of the week here…lots of thought went into this. I agree 100%.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
ADVERTISEMENT