ADVERTISEMENT

strong murmurs that Pinkel is resigning

A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

I actually feel sorry for him if true. I don't think he would have been allowed to keep his job by the crazies down there if he had done nothing.

He is meeting with the team and reportedly saying "health reasons"

I actually feel sorry for him if true. I don't think he would have been allowed to keep his job by the crazies down there if he had done nothing.
Confirmed... due to "health reasons" - If it is health issues I'm sorry...... but it seems to be odd timing.

Has any school ever replaced a president, chancellor and a head football coach in the same year? Their basketball team was awful last year, if they don't get better, I wouldn't be surprised to see them hiring a new basketball coach too.

Last edited:
I can't imagine any decent coach wanting to walk into that situation. We thought our locker room was "toxic". That campus is on another level right now.

Reactions: starbrown and kaz36
Good luck finding a quality coach for that stink hole now. I hope they enjoyed their SEC title game appearances, they'll never sniff another one.

This has been said for decades, but if they could ever lock down their top in state talent they'd be unreal, but.....they've rarely been able to do that.

I think they will open the wallet and bring somebody decent in. They dont have a choice if they want to compete in the SEC.

Has any school ever replaced a president, chancellor and a head football coach in the same year? Their basketball team was awful last year, if they don't get better, I wouldn't be surprised to see them hiring a new basketball coach too.
I think that Illinois is currently doing that. Well...President, AD, HC

Best to Pinkel and his battle with cancer. Cancer sucks...

Will be interesting to see who Mizzou goes for. Good ole days guys like Steckel or Yost?

Don't know why, but Dana Holgersen feels like a good fit here.

Dino Babers

Frost?

Take a tour around other Rival boards about the MU issue if you want some entertainment. I am sure those students and players have some support in there somewhere, but I didn't see much. Even MU's own "On the quad" wasn't to kind to the administration, granted that's like 3 posters. Still. I wasn't able to get into some of the boards as I am a freeloader, but it looked like the support ratio for their students and team was virtually non existent.

Get the hell out with your bloner-tard self

agree ... certainly a coach who won 9 games every year at a power 5 school has to be one of the leading candidates for the job .... I'm sure his phone is ringing off the hook as we speak

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
agree ... certainly a coach who won 9 games every year at a power 5 school has to be one of the leading candidates for the job .... I'm sure his phone is ringing off the hook as we speak

There are 10 vacancies, including a place he said was hot for his ass a few years ago. I wonder where he'll land.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
I think they will open the wallet and bring somebody decent in. They dont have a choice if they want to compete in the SEC.

The above poster has a grip on reality. I applaud him.

As for the "situation" at Mizzou, pay attention to what has really happened, with the protestors. The same thing could happen on any campus in America. Heck, it already is. Watch the news tonight.

If I were them, I'd be trying to get Willie Fritz at Ga Southern. I hope they don't.

The above poster has a grip on reality. I applaud him.

As for the "situation" at Mizzou, pay attention to what has really happened, with the protestors. The same thing could happen on any campus in America. Heck, it already is. Watch the news tonight.

Did you follow the off-year election results? Dems got torched. Soon after this stuff started happening. Easy to . . .

BobAufuldish-PunctualOne-1998.gif

Damn crazy doctors diagnosing him with lymphoma. We need to get rid of all the crazy people in this world, boycott hospitals.

He could do better for sure. I'd have to think Miami or South Carolina would be his easiest place to win and would be his closest fit to what he's currently doing.
South Carolina is a brutal job IMO. You can land some serious talent and still be the 9th best recruiting school....in your own conference. Two legends have failed to win titles in South Carolina. That is an enticing and dangerous job.

Damn crazy doctors diagnosing him with lymphoma. We need to get rid of all the crazy people in this world, boycott hospitals.
Yes. I jumped the gun and there were no whispers about health problems when I posted that. And I stand by my original statement.

You really should change your name to "bloyoungstownwarrior" it is offensive to actual Husker fans when you pretend you are one.
I am, but I'm disgusted by the blow hard, such as your girly self, who pretend to actually care. You are here to troll and vent your frustrations. Nothing more. Sit down and let the adults talk, okay junior?

Nah. I will wait while Blo "God" Pelini lands one of those jobs he has been trying to get since 2009.
You think, I am a Bo-leiver? You aren't quite as dumb as I thought, you are much dumber than I thought.
4 for how many grades you made it through in public schooling, 6 for how many teeth you have left, and 3 for the size of your penis(in centimeters)?
I may have this mixed around a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT