ADVERTISEMENT

Strike three - and you’re out!

I fear your bowl eligibility remark will fall along the lines of your thoughts weeks ago on Lovie Smith not being on the hot seat.

Frost will be lucky to win 4 games next year. I predict we will see some unfortunate transfers. The offense will still be disaster. And, the defense even though mediocre now...will take a step back after losing almost all of the leading tacklers.
I don't recall saying that Lovie was on the hot seat. That said, I think Illinois is delusional if they think a new coach is going to fix their problems. One issue for them is that Lovie is maybe too old to ride long enough for him to build a long term bowl eligible program. IMO, that should be their goal. Consistently bowl eligible. Anything more than 6-7 wins for them would be gravy.

Reactions: WHCSC
I fear your bowl eligibility remark will fall along the lines of your thoughts weeks ago on Lovie Smith not being on the hot seat.

Frost will be lucky to win 4 games next year. I predict we will see some unfortunate transfers. The offense will still be disaster. And, the defense even though mediocre now...will take a step back after losing almost all of the leading tacklers.
Will you be happy then because you can say "I told you so"? OR will you still be a miserable human? Asking for a friend. Don't kill the messenger. In reality, I'm hugely disapointed in this season and have some doubts about the way this thing is going. All that said, I prefer to remain hopeful. Life is too short to always look at the from the fear of the worst.

He'll get it done. He works too hard and cares too much to fail. Eventually, if we stick behind him he'll succeed here. Personally I think we'll at least be bowl eligible next year. I thought it would be this year but I still believe with all of the young guys we have, not having spring ball, summer player led workouts and a normal fall camp really screwed us. JMO. I'm a long hauler. I won't want him fired if he doesn't go bowling next fall. Tired of the turnover. I want a guy whose heart is at NU and will work his ass off to try to make it work. We tried the other guys for 2 decades and it didn't work.

What two other guys Pelini and Callahan? I really don’t consider Riley because of a clueless AD...I understand giving Frost time to change things but that has to include staff changes and adjusting he‘s system that has better results in winning games like what he pulled on Saturday...

If he doesn’t go bowling next year what will it take the year after for him to remain as our Head Coach ?

Reactions: BleedRed78
... Frost will get it done.

I have no doubt that expectations will continue to be lowered such that the definition of “it” will be downgraded to such a degree that mere bowl eligibility will be regarded as a huge success

• Sad
He'll get it done. He works too hard and cares too much to fail. Eventually, if we stick behind him he'll succeed here. Personally I think we'll at least be bowl eligible next year. I thought it would be this year but I still believe with all of the young guys we have, not having spring ball, summer player led workouts and a normal fall camp really screwed us. JMO. I'm a long hauler. I won't want him fired if he doesn't go bowling next fall. Tired of the turnover. I want a guy whose heart is at NU and will work his ass off to try to make it work. We tried the other guys for 2 decades and it didn't work.
Curious which 6 games you have us winning next year?

08/28 Illinois (Dublin, Ireland)
09/11 Buffalo
09/18 @Oklahoma
09/25 @Michigan State
10/02. Ohio State
10/09 Northwestern
10/16 @Purdue
10/30 Michigan
11/06 Iowa
11/13 Southeastern Lousiana
11/20 Wisconsin
11/26 @Minnesota

looks like a tough schedule, but a lot of home games in the second half of the season.

Reactions: CatColumbia
I am really disappointed with how bad this team plays and lack of improvement. One of the biggest disappointments I have is this teams horrible tackling. Somebody posted a stat that Minnesota missed ONE tackle the entire game and the Huskers missed nine. That stat reminded me of a radio interview I remember from when Frost was the linebackers coach at Northern Iowa. I think he had one or two all conference linebacker that year. He said at the time how disappointed he was with the Huskers tackling, and he was a coach on another team. He told a story about how when he got picked up by Tampa Bay after playing safety for the Jets. He said he essentially got a crash course in tackling when he got to Tampa. He said it was the Tampa system, and he could teach every one of the Husker defense the proper way to tackle in very little time. Where the Hell is that coach? Half the time, I wonder if some of our defense knows they have arms. A bunch of these guys look like they learned tackling from Deon Sanders or Vontez Burfict if he had no arms.

Curious which 6 games you have us winning next year?

08/28 Illinois (Dublin, Ireland)
09/11 Buffalo
09/18 @Oklahoma
09/25 @Michigan State
10/02. Ohio State
10/09 Northwestern
10/16 @Purdue
10/30 Michigan
11/06 Iowa
11/13 Southeastern Lousiana
11/20 Wisconsin
11/26 @Minnesota

looks like a tough schedule, but a lot of home games in the second half of the season.

Kind of an interesting schedule and here is my opinion.

Illinois - We should win. New coach, new stuff I feel like a W
Buffalo - Should win. Will be interesting to see what happens with their coach
OU - Loss
Michigan St - Will be interested to see what they look like. They play well at times and then look like hot garbage. Winnable game
OSU - Loss
Northwester - Will be a tight game, but still winnable
Purdue - Winnable game
Michigan - Will be interested in their offseason. Winnable game right now
Iowa - They've won by a combined 12 points and in 2 games we've blown in with an opportunity to get the win. Winnable game
SE Louisiana - Win
Wisconsin - Maybe this year was just an anomaly, but they look bad. Winnable game
Minnesota - Winnable game

If Nebraska can get over beating itself, it will have a chance in a lot of these games. I see OU and OSU as outright losses. Every other team on the schedule we can beat. I'm with you that until we win those games it is a moot point, but kind of like in another thread like you said, if Scott starts feeling the heat, maybe some things change. I don't see that schedule as that big of deal, but I also want to see what next year looks like. The Big Ten West this year has looked like hot garbage and as bad as NU is, they had every opportunity to beat both Northwestern and Iowa, but stepped on their own dick.

I am really disappointed with how bad this team plays and lack of improvement. One of the biggest disappointments I have is this teams horrible tackling. Somebody posted a stat that Minnesota missed ONE tackle the entire game and the Huskers missed nine. That stat reminded me of a radio interview I remember from when Frost was the linebackers coach at Northern Iowa. I think he had one or two all conference linebacker that year. He said at the time how disappointed he was with the Huskers tackling, and he was a coach on another team. He told a story about how when he got picked up by Tampa Bay after playing safety for the Jets. He said he essentially got a crash course in tackling when he got to Tampa. He said it was the Tampa system, and he could teach every one of the Husker defense the proper way to tackle in very little time. Where the Hell is that coach? Half the time, I wonder if some of our defense knows they have arms. A bunch of these guys look like they learned tackling from Deon Sanders or Vontez Burfict if he had no arms.

Scott Frost passionate about teaching tackling, doesn't need a consultant like previous staff

Frost said his staff will teach Nebraska players how to tackle. He expressed surprise at the suggestion NU would use a tackling consultant.
"They pay us good money to coach," Frost said. "If we don't know what we're doing, then they probably need a different coach.
"

Reactions: resdog851 and WHCSC
I never give up hope and this program needs him to succeed on so many levels, but man has this staff been disappointing. Recruiting, game day prep, playcalling, in game adjustment, decision making, discipline. The list is sooooo long. It would be easy to dismiss of the issues were only penalties or injuries or even just a bad bounce here or there, but it’s actually hard to see what’s going right. That’s a bad reality to ponder.

Like most of the board I have wanted and wished for better results as I cheer on a team that I will continue to cheer on until I kick the proverbial bucket. The Nebraska Cornhusker Football Team means a great deal to myself and my family, like many of you and yours.

With that being said, when we got what felt and may still be the lottery in hiring Frost when we did, if at that exact moment it was said it was going to be rough for a few (e.g., 3) or even more (e.g., 4) years, I would have said absolutely sign us up, we will rise.

Why? Because Pelini was a good coach, but a total asshole to our fan base, at least towards the last few years of his tenure. Why? Because Mike Riley was a fish out of an Oregonian water who I think gave an honest shot at restoring this program, but was in way over his head.

So I post to ask:

Why is this board turning on Frost in Year 3 considering where we’ve been the last 18 years? I haven’t brought up Frank or Callahan in this, but it was that long ago for perspective. And it being that long ago with too many valleys and not enough peaks, that some want to now throw away a man who has given and is continuing to try and give so much to this state and football program, that seems absolutely insane to me.

I’m in for the the longest of hauls as I’ve always been. And if today you again asked me who should be running it, I’d still say Frost.

Rant /
In the areas that he has control over, he's failing. He's simply not up to the task. We've seen enough to know he's in over his head.

I never give up hope and this program needs him to succeed on so many levels, but man has this staff been disappointing. Recruiting, game day prep, playcalling, in game adjustment, decision making, discipline. The list is sooooo long. It would be easy to dismiss of the issues were only penalties or injuries or even just a bad bounce here or there, but it’s actually hard to see what’s going right. That’s a bad reality to ponder.

and with all of those things, we are losing games by 1 score. I know it needs to change, but that is the funny thing. Outside of a few anomalies we are right there with as bad as we perceive them as being. Kind of crazy

and with all of those things, we are losing games by 1 score. I know it needs to change, but that is the funny thing. Outside of a few anomalies we are right there with as bad as we perceive them as being. Kind of crazy

Last Saturday was more than a one score game against a Covid depleted Minnesota team..The RB fell down to keep the clock running other wise he would scored..

Stats won’t show it but that was 31-17 game..

It's kind of the same thing Sirles ended his rant in the postgame radio show on Saturday. Yeah I'm pissed about this game but I still believe Frost is the right guy for this job. He isn't going anywhere and he's going to have people in his ear influencing him to make changes that need to be made. He'll get there but obviously this is taking longer than we wanted.

I still stick by my assertion right now that the only thing keeping us from winning is having THAT GUY at QB. AM does some really nice things but when you're so deficient in one area of your game it just kills you. He's put up some stats with short passes but when you can't hit a wide open guy on a 15 yarder across the middle or on a deep ball at the end of the half, you've got issues. I would bet I've seen 7-10 times over these past 2 years where he had a WIDE open guy streaking down the field behind the entire defense and he's overthrown them by 5 yards.

Why do NFL teams draft QBs #1? Why do NFL teams pay QBs more than any other position on their team? The number one factor in Ws and Ls in your QB play. Granted you better have an O line in front of him but AM has shown that even when he isn't hurried that he can't consistently throw accurately.

There is a big difference between having THAT GUY and being able to turn a player in to THE GUY. There are very few coaches out there that can turn a player in to THE GUY, right now I would say those guys are Urban (not coaching right now), Dabo, Saben, Lincoln Riley, Brian Kelly and maybe Dan Mullen and Mike Gundy (late edit) almost forgot Mack Brown and Jimbo. All of these coaches, as head coaches have found a way to maximize the play of their QB's play for multiple years, hence that is why they have been successful.

I completely agree with you, QB play is what drives a team. Sometimes an exceptional QB covers up some coaching deficiencies. I offer up the following names, and I hate to say it, but I think Frost may fall in to this group. Gene Chizick, Kevin Sumlin, Rich Rod, all of these dudes had one exceptional QB that covered up a lot of their short comings as a coach.

Like most of the board I have wanted and wished for better results as I cheer on a team that I will continue to cheer on until I kick the proverbial bucket. The Nebraska Cornhusker Football Team means a great deal to myself and my family, like many of you and yours.

With that being said, when we got what felt and may still be the lottery in hiring Frost when we did, if at that exact moment it was said it was going to be rough for a few (e.g., 3) or even more (e.g., 4) years, I would have said absolutely sign us up, we will rise.

Why? Because Pelini was a good coach, but a total asshole to our fan base, at least towards the last few years of his tenure. Why? Because Mike Riley was a fish out of an Oregonian water who I think gave an honest shot at restoring this program, but was in way over his head.

So I post to ask:

Why is this board turning on Frost in Year 3 considering where we’ve been the last 18 years? I haven’t brought up Frank or Callahan in this, but it was that long ago for perspective. And it being that long ago with too many valleys and not enough peaks, that some want to now throw away a man who has given and is continuing to try and give so much to this state and football program, that seems absolutely insane to me.

I’m in for the the longest of hauls as I’ve always been. And if today you again asked me who should be running it, I’d still say Frost.

Rant /

So I post to ask:

Rant /
Frost needs to put on some BIG BOY PANTS and be transparent. He is arrogant and needs to admit the offense he is running isn't all that anymore. Others have developed and his has stayed stagnant. His recruiting isn't that good especially at running back. Recruits that wanted to be here are staring at other programs while Frost's (Helds) are recovering from high school injuries or just not anywhere to be seen. Frost needs a mirror to look in that will talk back to him with the truth. Until then, well it ain't 1997 anymore.

Frost needs a mirror to look in that will talk back to him with the truth. Until then, well it ain't 1997 anymore.

Frost has Matt Davison in that role. What a brilliant move to have your designated minister of propaganda also doing color commentary for your games

tenor.gif

Can’t or won’t run outside of the quarterback. Running backs are nonexistent. Can’t throw downfield. Wide receivers are nonexistent. Why? This needs to be fixed!

Scott talks big.

Scott talks big.

Honestly though what do we want him to say? We as fans don't watch practice, don't see the things they do. We'd probably bitch if he said, this isn't a good team I've got to fix a ton of shit yadda yadda yadda. He's in a lose-lose situation and he isn't helping himself, but if he went silent we'd all bitch that he isn't giving us any info.

Honestly though what do we want him to say? We as fans don't watch practice, don't see the things they do. We'd probably bitch if he said, this isn't a good team I've got to fix a ton of shit yadda yadda yadda. He's in a lose-lose situation and he isn't helping himself, but if he went silent we'd all bitch that he isn't giving us any info.

I rather have him be more honest than lying to use how it was the best practice since I’ve been here and were so close to turning this thing around.😡

I’m not seeing any of this talk being productive when the team comes out and is mostly uninspired for 4Q..

I rather have him be more honest than lying to use how it was the best practice since I’ve been here and were so close to turning this thing around.😡

I’m not seeing any of this talk being productive when the team comes out and is mostly uninspired for 4Q..

Maybe it is the best practice since he's been here... None of us know, but what he says isn't what is losing us games.... If you are worried about that, you are worried about the wrong things.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Maybe it is the best practice since he's been here... None of us know, but what he says isn't what is losing us games.... If you are worried about that, you are worried about the wrong things.

Who says I’m worried about.. The fact is things he says are either lies or telling us what we want to hear.. I don’t give a crap how they practice, I want results of beating Illinois, Minnesota and Ioway after we win those games he can tell us “I knew we would win today because we had good hard noised practices”..

What two other guys Pelini and Callahan? I really don’t consider Riley because of a clueless AD...I understand giving Frost time to change things but that has to include staff changes and adjusting he‘s system that has better results in winning games like what he pulled on Saturday...

If he doesn’t go bowling next year what will it take the year after for him to remain as our Head Coach....
Pelini was looking for a new job the minute he stepped foot on NU's campus. At one point before the Holiday bowl game they got blown out in, he told his staff to pack their bags, "we're going to LSU". Callahan while I think is a really good offensive coach, was not a good fit at NU. Frost WANTS to be here and he is in fact a great fit. He'll adjust. He'll get it done. I think we're done firing head coaches for the foreseeable future. Assistant coaches? MMMmmmmmaybe not.

Who says I’m worried about.. The fact is things he says are either lies or telling us what we want to hear.. I don’t give a crap how they practice, I want results of beating Illinois, Minnesota and Ioway after we win those games he can tell us “I knew we would win today because we had good hard noised practices”..
I really don't think he's lying to us. I think we have SOME guys who don't respond well in game situations when they get hit in the mouth. Practice and game days are two entirely different animals. You don't have officials making terrible calls in practice that destroy momentum. IF you get sacked or fumble in practice, it doesn't kill a drive. etc.. IMO, it comes back primarily to one position and execution coupled with game planning.

You did. Maybe I am misinterpreting your post, but who do you know Scott is lying? If you don't give a crap, why are you questioning what he says on a message board? I pissed Scott is floundering as well, but what he says in a presser I don't give two shits about.

Mike Riley had a 9-4 record his second season, and was fired the next year.

Frost has compiled as many wins in three years as Nebraska used to have in one.

Firing coaches hasn't worked. Nebraska Football is essentially dead at this point, so I'm fine giving Frost 20 years to see if he can learn how to coach. That can't work any worse than firing coaches every four years.

Reactions: leodisflowers

Firing coaches hasn't worked. Nebraska Football is essentially dead at this point, so I'm fine giving Frost 20 years to see if he can learn how to coach. That can't work any worse than firing coaches every four years.
He won't get 20 if this continues. He's got at least 2 probably 3 more at the very least. I think he'll at least get us bowl eligible next year. I've been saying for 2 years that Adrian's senior year was the one to make judgements. With his lack of progress as a QB I'm going to push that off to the year after that. That will have given Frost time to have 4 full recruiting classes under his belt (not counting that first year rush job) to get the guys in the system and developed. IF they fail, then that wouldn't be a good sign for long term success.

Reactions: blackshirts25

But Riley should have never been hired in the first place..Some other AD that wasn’t a lawsuit may have hired a guy who is still coaching here and SF might not of been hired 3 years ago.

But Riley should have never been hired in the first place..Some other AD that wasn’t a lawsuit may have hired a guy who is still coaching here and SF might not of been hired 3 years ago.
Regardless of whether people think it's making excuses or not, Riley's recruiting and the coaching change are still killing us. What other Nebraska team that had any success started 3 underclassmen on their O line? Answer: none. I don't think it has ever happened in modern times. That tells you everything you need to know. Frost tried to sign guys late in that first class without much luck for our O line. The guys who are sophomores and freshmen I think are going to be really good players for us. Just my optimistic take on a bad situation.

I see all of this and wonder if I can hang onto being a fan of my home states only relevant football team.

It's sad when I feel like cheering other teams on because they at least offer a competent product to watch on field.?

Regardless of whether people think it's making excuses or not, Riley's recruiting and the coaching change are still killing us. What other Nebraska team that had any success started 3 underclassmen on their O line? Answer: none. I don't think it has ever happened in modern times. That tells you everything you need to know. Frost tried to sign guys late in that first class without much luck for our O line. The guys who are sophomores and freshmen I think are going to be really good players for us. Just my optimistic take on a bad situation.

I’m just saying if Moos would have been the AD before Howdy Doody we wouldn’t have been changing coach’s after 3 years like we had too..

I’m just saying if Moos would have been the AD before Howdy Doody we wouldn’t have been changing coach’s after 3 years like we had too..

it's amazing that after 3 years and a .500 record plus a bowl game Neb "had" to make a change but now after 3 years and a sub .400 record and no bowl games Neb has to be patient

it's amazing that after 3 years and a .500 record plus a bowl game Neb "had" to make a change but now after 3 years and a sub .400 record and no bowl games Neb has to be patient

Don’t you have bed pans to attend to.. Man your a pain in the a&& on this board..

Reactions: BigredN
I do not disagree with anything posted here, and I too am baffled by the way this team is going. Scott Frost grew up with hard-nosed football. I truly thought he would be licking his chops to pound Mills 30 times between the tackles against the Goofers. A friend who played with him in the mid-90s is already off the Scott train due to the whining about Iowa's clapping (complaining about sideline clapping? Is that some kind of joke?).

But I really want to see Frost succeed. I met him at a meeting in 2013 in Texas. During the first break, the attendees were introducing ourselves to each other. When I mentioned to him that I am from Nebraska, he dropped everything, pulled me off to the side, and started asking me a bunch of questions -- what town are you from? Where'd you go to high school? Do you get home much? On and on. He was so sincere, genuinely interested -- he actually wanted to know about me. I have been in the situation of meeting "big shots" previously, and quite often they give you a phony drive-by "great to see you" as they glide past and never break stride. I loved Frost's toughness as a player (remember that block against A&M?) and I became a fan of Frost the coach that day in Texas. He wanted to know all about me. I laughed when he said that he sneaks back to Lincoln whenever he can because "my parents are keeping my dog."

We talked out in the hall so long that we were late returning to the meeting. About the last thing he asked me was if I hoped to get back to living in Nebraska some day. When I replied in the affirmative, he gave a little grin and said "me too." I knew what he meant, and ever since that day I have looked so forward to him becoming head coach at NU. Some have pointed out that Frost seems to get more leash because he's a grad. I agree, but I don't see that as a negative -- the guy wants to be in Lincoln, and not just because of a paycheck (See Callahan, Bill; Pelini, Bo; and Riley, Mike). There is something to be said for a guy who wants to be in Lincoln because he loves it. While I am really concerned about so many aspects of the program right now, I refuse to give up on this coaching staff yet. I guess we'll see how it goes, but this 65-year old fan since 1966 will be seriously disappointed if the Frost tenure does not work out.
I agree with everything you said and I'm not the "run the damn ball" guy, but at times we definitely need to run the ball more. Saturday was one of those days. It was clear on the first play of the game that we weren't getting the good Martinez, perhaps due to injury. If what Frost says is true about completing 40 of those passes in a row in practice, then perhaps you should realize which Martinez you have during the game after an horrible pass on the first play.
The Scott Frost who wrote this letter :Frost's 2005 open letter would have supported running the ball more against a bad Minnesota defense with a QB who was struggling to pass. It was indefensible to pass three straight times at the end of the third quarter into the wind and the two times when Luke was in. At the end of the third quarter we could have ran it once and had second down in the 4th quarter with the wind.

In one case we had an old man who wasn't exactly knocking it out of the park and had never won much at the college level. Clearly his last season was a disaster. He had no history with NU and while a nice guy wasn't exactly lighting the room on fire with boosters.

In the other case, we have a young head coach coming off of a tremendous year at UCF. He was a former NC QB for Tom and had played for or coached with some of the greatest coaches in college and pro football. He was a dynamic recruiter at Oregon as well. I think the differences should tell you why he should and why he's going to get a much longer leash. Forget for a moment that we're talking about who of the last Riley recruits we might miss when they leave and all most of us can come up with is Jaimes and maybe JoJo. 2 guys.

Great thread and takes. I think 99% of the #fireFrost movement is hyperbole at this point. Nebraska football fans can/will be patient with gradual progress, but they're not stupid and know bad football and coaching when they see it. The mind-blowing playcalling has already been hashed out. To the untrained eye, the offense has clearly regressed since the 2nd half of the '18 season. That team had AM the best he has looked, and a bunch of Riley guys. Is Verduzco just ruining the QBs in the offseason? The program spent a lot of time ranting and raving about wanting to play, and half the time this year have acted like they don't. And Frost's "random excuse generator" has got to end.

If I'm Frost, I'm considering these questions in the offseason:
1) Do I truly want to coach here? (and if the answer is no, there's no shame in that. Florida is a nice place to live)
2) Do I have all the financial resources to succeed here? (hint: the answer is yes)
3) Do I truly believe I can recruit AND RETAIN the level of talent I need for my offensive scheme to be successful in the B1G? If that answer is no, am I willing to change my scheme to be successful? Am I willing to turn my team into Wisconsin, Iowa, ISU, KSU to be respectful again?
4) Am I truly holding/willing to hold my assistant coaches accountable for the performance of their units, and take corrective measures if necessary, even if that means firing my friends?
5) Am I willing to put "the dudes" on the field that may not be students of the game Sunday-Friday but will make plays for me on Saturday?

I really don't think anyone wants Frost to fail, but we certainly don't want this for the foreseeable future.

Well, here's my stance on that - if we're going to go the route of letting Frost have several years to learn how to coach, then we'd better do a serious re-negotiation of his contract - like reducing the $5 million/year salary to no more than $1 million/year - because we shouldn't be paying $5M/year for on the job training.

Some on here think fellow fans want Frost fired, burn it to the ground again. That’s not the thought of 90% of scrollers IMO. But I feel we are at a point that knowledgeable fans that actually played the game and watch a lot of football due to the love of the game know the current product on the field is poor and unacceptable after 3 years.
The fan base displeasure of this product has reached a level to make it apparent that Scott needs to make a decision how much he wants to coach here and if that’s affirmative does he have the stones to make changes to his staff, schemes and coaching philosophy to succeed here and in the B1G. It is comparable to an addict of something first admitting they have a problem. Multiple things have to change here for Scott to succeed and improvement will need to be made next year, at least a record above 500 or I would say the pitchforks will tear it down.

Some on here think fellow fans want Frost fired, burn it to the ground again. That’s not the thought of 90% of scrollers IMO. But I feel we are at a point that knowledgeable fans that actually played the game and watch a lot of football due to the love of the game know the current product on the field is poor and unacceptable after 3 years.
The fan base displeasure of this product has reached a level to make it apparent that Scott needs to make a decision how much he wants to coach here and if that’s affirmative does he have the stones to make changes to his staff, schemes and coaching philosophy to succeed here and in the B1G. It is comparable to an addict of something first admitting they have a problem. Multiple things have to change here for Scott to succeed and improvement will need to be made next year, at least a record above 500 or I would say the pitchforks will tear it down.
The level of apathy towards this program should be alarming to the university president, athletic director and board of regents. I was in TJ Maxx on 120th and center yesterday. They have got rows of Husker gear on discount. I haven't bought anything myself in quite a while. I've gotten pretty indifferent to it all.

Will you be happy then because you can say "I told you so"? OR will you still be a miserable human? Asking for a friend. Don't kill the messenger. In reality, I'm hugely disapointed in this season and have some doubts about the way this thing is going. All that said, I prefer to remain hopeful. Life is too short to always look at the from the fear of the worst.
Laughing Why do all the Frost boot lickers go with the "are you happy now? i'm happier than you" line? Congratulations on being blissfully naive LOL

Reactions: nu2u and NikkiSixx
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT