ADVERTISEMENT

Strength coach Phillip leading team out??

Switching to Coke would at least get us back in Warren Buffett's good graces. Sheesh, talk about holding a grudge...

Switching to Coke would at least get us back in Warren Buffett's good graces. Sheesh, talk about holding a grudge...

Not only that, but think about it. Nebraska's last natty came in 1997. The university switched from coke to Pepsi in 1998. We haven't won a national title since. Coincidence? I think not. Winking

Reactions: arf_man
Not only that, but think about it. Nebraska's last natty came in 1997. The university switched from coke to Pepsi in 1998. We haven't won a national title since. Coincidence? I think not. Winking
Can't argue with empirical evidence... Crap, I guess I'll have to be open to a Coca Cola comeback...

Reactions: RedSea
Does it really matter too much if it gets them hyped? I mean once they are out of the tunnel isnt it at least another 10-15 minutes before kickoff

IF the players want him to do it, I would be fine with it. Frankly don't care how they come out of the tunnel. That's over rated. What I want to see is how amped up they are when they cover that first kick.

I don't care who does it, but somebody needs to lead out with a flaming bale of hay on a pitchfork held high.

I don't know why nobody has thought of this.
Dude, we're not the Shockers, we're the Cornhuskers.

Don't even get me started on the Pepsi/Coke debate. Everybody knows it should be SAMs Choice. You got Dr. Thunder, Mountain Lightning, Cola, Frui Punch all fit half the price. It's a no brainer.
Was feeling cheap the other day (as usual) and bought a 12pack of Sam's Diet Cola. Good grief, had to consider throwing the whole thing out after the first taste of that watery substance.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
551c7ab06b284.image.jpg
This question was brought up on another board. Would you as fans be cool with our S@C coach leading the team onto the field for games? I like the idea. He is closer to the players than anyone. He is there in the dog days.. bleeding, lifting and sweating with the guys. And....also, he's quite an intimidating figure to have out front. Discuss........GBR!!!
http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/...cle_d8ea670e-3ba9-11e5-8e3d-1fa3a8b5fb66.html

Reactions: timnsun
I say MR comes out first then Phillip runs out right behind him with 1 flag in each arm. 1 being the American flag and the other being a BLACKSHIRTS flag., I have a feeling he could handle both flags.

I don't really care who leads them out, but I would be totally cool with Phillip leading them out of the tunnel, pumping them up (because that's exactly what this man does to these kids) and the players charge the field led by the seniors or captains or whoever. I thought I read somewhere that Riley rarely is the first one out of the tunnel. I don't know if its a "its about the players, not me" attitude (which I'm cool with) or what. As someone else stated though, as long as they win games I don't really care who is leading the charge out of the tunnel.

I say MR comes out first then Phillip runs out right behind him with 1 flag in each arm. 1 being the American flag and the other being a BLACKSHIRTS flag., I have a feeling he could handle both flags.

Sounds good! Now where do i fall in line with that stuffed cat??? :D

one of the dumbest posts ive ever seen. this is why i dont trust any of you making comments on who should be our next head coach

Who digs up posts from 7 years ago? Lol
At one point you wanted what is maybe the worst strength coach, maybe the worst coach period, who was part of the worse Nebraska staff ever, to lead to team onto the field. Might as well have a bunch of midgets in clown costumes lead us on to the field. would be much more entertaining and equally embarrassing

At one point you wanted what is maybe the worst strength coach, maybe the worst coach period, who was part of the worse Nebraska staff ever, to lead to team onto the field. Might as well have a bunch of midgets in clown costumes lead us on to the field. would be much more entertaining and equally embarrassing
Okie dokie. See if you can find some older posts next time.

No Scott is easily the worst coach in Nebraska history and that's a fact not an opinion......And some people blamed Mike Riley and still do 😂😂

No Scott is easily the worst coach in Nebraska history and that's a fact not an opinion......And some people blamed Mike Riley and still do 😂😂
Who are these clowns ....the man behind the curtain? Pulling strings.

Duval is still here? Your post is confusing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT