ADVERTISEMENT

Streaming vball in Lincoln?

Huskers and tejas should have never been the 4th and 5th seed..
Minnesota didn’t deserve the 3rd seed..

great game between 2 great programs.
It is amazing how, within seconds of losing, some will start posting excuses citing how another team didn’t deserve a higher seed - despite beating neb twice

John Cook would be embarrassed by this sentiment and I’m sure does all he can to shield his team of champions from this type of toxic mentality of whimsical excuse making

It is amazing how, within seconds of losing, some will start posting excuses citing how another team didn’t deserve a higher seed - despite beating neb twice

John Cook would be embarrassed by this sentiment and I’m sure does all he can to shield his team of champions from this type of toxic mentality of whimsical excuse making
All I said was that Texas is amazingly talented and deserved to be seeded higher, you professional whiner.

Reactions: scarletred

It's a shame your therapist didn't suggest composing another haiku to express your feelings.

Which team beat Nebraska twice? Prior to today they had two losses, one to Ohio state.

Fans of the program know this. Nebraska split with Ohio state and Minnesota.

Which team are you a fan of once again?

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Never really heard what the official falling out was with the Haggertys but I have my suspicion it was a dose of tough love. That said it was a blow to not get Molly.... best of the 3

Which team beat Nebraska twice? Prior to today they had two losses, one to Ohio state.

Fans of the program know this. Nebraska split with Ohio state and Minnesota.

Which team are you a fan of once again?

When referring to the losses did I specify matches or games?

IMO, I think the seeding was wrong.

Top 4 in no particular order should have been wisc, tx, nu uw. Disclaimer....nu with healthy stivrins.

We were not a top four/final 4 caliber team today. I just think the regions were very unbalanced. One was pretty vanilla and one murderers row.

Any, good season but we really never got to see how good or overrated we were without playing wisc or psu.

Happy birthday Coach Cook

UW definitely visit tanning beds. Maybe that's why they've had so much wuhan flu..... sharing bed

All jokes aside outside of Pitt who got hot at the right time and could be underrated, I would love to see the top 8 do a super tournament. They're all good and not much in common with how seasons played out.

Lots of parity when you've got teams that haven't played for weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT