ADVERTISEMENT

Streaming vball in Lincoln?

Switch from attempting to get it on a 65" Samsung To a laptop in having no problems whatsoever. As to why there was a problem I have no clue.

Worked great for me. I thought Cook pulled stivrens but turns out she has hip issues, anybody know more?

Madi Kubik gave us a little different story on Lauren Stivrins.

Worked great for me. I thought Cook pulled stivrens but turns out she has hip issues, anybody know more?

Madi Kubik gave us a little different story on Lauren Stivrins.

Crap. That explains a lot if true. I thought all year they were under utilizing her. Guess we know why. Unfortunately now cats out of the the bag. But maybe it's been known in VB circles

And the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. Lauren is playing hurt, so they wanted/needed to get Callie more time just in case Lauren cant go.

Match with Baylor starting soon (1:30 Central). B10 doing well so far ... PSU, Purdue, Wisky, Ohio State, Minnesota, and Nebraska are still alive. Wisky won their match vs. BYU last night.

Huskers up 1-0 and leading set 2, but getting a lot of help from Baylor’s serving errors.

Tex-ass vs. Penn State -- any way they can both lose? I'm not for Penn State very often, but I'll make an exception here.

Reactions: nwualum
Texas is loaded, but the Huskers and Horns split the first two sets. Great match so far.

The exceedingly lucky Longhorns, who probably cheated, eke out a win in Set 3.*

*This post is appropriate for even the most sensitive viewers

Huskers hanging in there, but Holy s--- Texas is a buzzsaw.

Well, crap. Almost stretched it to a 5th set, but it wasn't to be.

If there are three better teams than Texas, I sure haven't seen them. UT's staff should take the Barry Alvarez How to Play the COVID Card course.

Well, crap. Almost stretched it to a 5th set, but it wasn't to be.

If there are three better teams than Texas, I sure haven't seen them. UT's staff should take the Barry Alvarez How to Play the COVID Card course.

Huskers and tejas should have never been the 4th and 5th seed..
Minnesota didn’t deserve the 3rd seed..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT