ADVERTISEMENT

Strange opening lines -

Tuco Salamanca

Athletic Director
Aug 18, 2016
Albuquerque
Miami -6 1/2 at home vs Michigan St. Miami has not looked good much at all over the first 2 games and Michigan St has dominated opponents.

Arizona St -3 1/2 on the road at BYU, BYU is 2-0 against Pac 12 teams this year, Arizona St struggled for the first half (at home) against UNLV. UNLV is a team that is a 30 point home dog to Iowa St.

Penn St -6 at home to Auburn, with a O/U of 52 1/2. I know it is Akron and Alabama St, but they put up 60 points in 2 games. Wisconsin moved the ball against Penn St, they just shot themselves in the foot with 2 INT and a missed FG. I could see this being higher scoring and a game that end up like 31-28, Also think the line is too big.

Just some observations.

Another play worth taking a look at is the Minnesota at Colorado game. The Gophers are getting 2. Minnesota didn't play exceptionally well last week, and Colorado is coming off a heart breaking loss to a highly ranked team.

I think I like the Gophers to cover and actually win the game outright.

Another play worth taking a look at is the Minnesota at Colorado game. The Gophers are getting 2. Minnesota didn't play exceptionally well last week, and Colorado is coming off a heart breaking loss to a highly ranked team.

I think I like the Gophers to cover and actually win the game outright.
Yeah Colorado is a decent team with a pretty staunch defense, but the offense has been a clown show for the past several years. I think Minnesota wins a close one in Boulder.

Miami -6 1/2 at home vs Michigan St. Miami has not looked good much at all over the first 2 games and Michigan St has dominated opponents.

Arizona St -3 1/2 on the road at BYU, BYU is 2-0 against Pac 12 teams this year, Arizona St struggled for the first half (at home) against UNLV. UNLV is a team that is a 30 point home dog to Iowa St.

Penn St -6 at home to Auburn, with a O/U of 52 1/2. I know it is Akron and Alabama St, but they put up 60 points in 2 games. Wisconsin moved the ball against Penn St, they just shot themselves in the foot with 2 INT and a missed FG. I could see this being higher scoring and a game that end up like 31-28, Also think the line is too big.

Just some observations.
I played Mich St and BYU money lines and Minnesota plus 2. Only miss was the over on penn st/ Auburn.

I played Mich St and BYU money lines and Minnesota plus 2. Only miss was the over on penn st/ Auburn.
Colorado’s offense is even worse than I thought. Can’t move the ball out of their own shadow. Figured Minnesota would win, but that was a total ass-whipping.

Reactions: dinglefritz
After the fact guy here. But you were 1 out of 4. That’s why I don’t bet on sports, never gonna win.

Miami -6 1/2 at home vs Michigan St. Miami has not looked good much at all over the first 2 games and Michigan St has dominated opponents. GREAT CALL.

Arizona St -3 1/2 on the road at BYU, BYU is 2-0 against Pac 12 teams this year, Arizona St struggled for the first half (at home) against UNLV. UNLV is a team that is a 30 point home dog to Iowa St. GREAT CALL

Penn St -6 at home to Auburn, with a O/U of 52 1/2. I know it is Akron and Alabama St, but they put up 60 points in 2 games. Wisconsin moved the ball against Penn St, they just shot themselves in the foot with 2 INT and a missed FG. I could see this being higher scoring and a game that end up like 31-28, Also think the line is too big. OOPS

Just some observations.
Two out of three ain't bad.
giphy.gif

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT