ADVERTISEMENT

Stoll is not coming back

Best of luck to Stoll. He was committed to making things better here.
Team mullet will miss him.

“Paging Thomas... paging Thomas Fidone”

It’s go time.

Reactions: headcard
No idea. I’m sure he is hoping for a shot at the NFL, maybe he can get a free agent deal. Either way, I get it. He’s been here 5 years and is splitting reps with Allen and Volek.
Vokolek would be relegated to the bench. Stoll was our best TE and it wasn't close.

Will he get drafted?
If he has the right contacts, he will get a free agent tryout-- if they even do such a thing next spring. Otherwise, I don't see him signed after the draft let alone drafted. He was a good college football player though.

Not even close in the passing game. And Allen really improved as a blocker this year. I do like Stoll, but I expected this one.
Whatever, agree to disagree lol. Allen was decent this year and he improved as a blocker. However Stoll is a legit Big 10 TE and is a much better player overall. Imo, he's every bit as effective in the passing game as Allen.

Whatever, agree to disagree lol. Allen was decent this year and he improved as a blocker. However Stoll is a legit Big 10 TE and is a much better player overall. Imo, he's every bit as effective in the passing game as Allen.

Stoll makes the play Allen made vs Iowa approximately never.

• Haha
Reactions: CBurns05
Good luck to him. Imo I don’t think he’ll be missed Allen is more athletic and way better blocker. Jack sure missed a lot of blocks especially in 2019 that could have been a big gainer instead was a minimal gain

Reactions: scarletred
Good luck to him. Imo I don’t think he’ll be missed Allen is more athletic and way better blocker. Jack sure missed a lot of blocks especially in 2019 that could have been a big gainer instead was a minimal gain
Allen came to life a little bit toward the second half of the year. I was pleasantly surprised

Reactions: Baxter48
Maybe if he cared more about the crispness of his routes rather than the crispness of his lines in hair he would get drafted. He will be lucky to make a roster as udfa
His routes are better than Allen's. People just like Allen because he's tall and lanky, which has some advantages. But Stoll is the much better football player.

Stoll never hit his stride with NU. He was good, though I thought he had potential to be pretty darn good. Probably could’ve been an all-conference type of guy at Wisc or Iowa.

Lol, no.

Reactions: CBurns05
No he never seemed to get open and like I said he missed a lot of blocks
Last year, sure. Allen missed a ton of blocks last year too. In the little time Stoll got in this year, you could tell he was much improved from last year just like Allen was.

Last year, sure. Allen missed a ton of blocks last year too. In the little time Stoll got in this year, you could tell he was much improved from last year just like Allen was.
I never said Allen made the blocks I’m just say Stoll missed a lot of blocks

I never said Allen made the blocks I’m just say Stoll missed a lot of blocks
Yeah that was last year. Both were below average last year. I think both were bound to make major strides this year, but unfortunately Stoll got injured. Maybe it changes if Allen comes back and has another good year, but Stoll is a step or two above him as a player.

ADVERTISEMENT