Stirring up a new 'Satanic panic,' the GOP wants voters to see pedophiles all around us

dee_s3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
why do people desccribe what they look like in videos now days? Is it supposed to be for blind people? What's the deal?
Maybe a false sense of empowerment. I can't imagine people are beating down the door to operate this garbage. I find it very intriguing that the same blueprint is being used all over the West and nobody is pointing it out, but that would take a media that isn't in the pockets of elites.

Reactions: williamsonframe

Oldschool1964

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
I’m willing to bet that more pedophiles have been prosecuted than white supremacists in the past decade. And the media wants you to believe that there are no pedophiles and an abundant number of white supremacists. Morons like OP believe the media narrative, but reality tells us otherwise.

FuzzyFreddy

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Dalton tuition is $55,000 per year. RollingLaugh For first grade!!! Idiots.

New York City has some of the best public schools in the country. You have to be a moron to pay $55K for tuition for 1st graders, especially in NYC.

The teacher teaching masturbation to first graders is a sick fvck too.
You pay that to avoid the crap taught in some public schools, and to get a better learning environment, amongst other families that care about their kid's education, and aren't sending them to school for free daycare. Why do private schools scare you so much?

philosophusker

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
I know someone was saying they paid 150K for high-school. You believe you're doing the right thing for your child and something like this happens.
I mean there are a lot worse that can happen to a first grader but yeah, pretty disgusting what the teacher was doing. I just think exorbitant tuitions for K-12 Private Schools are stupid but I guess if you have the dough to blow. I can see in a place like New Orleans or Mississippi or something where the public schools are crap why it is worth paying for private though.

philosophusker

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
You pay that to avoid the crap taught in some public schools, and to get a better learning environment, amongst other families that care about their kid's education, and aren't sending them to school for free daycare. Why do private schools scare you so much?
Just because I think private school at $55K for a first grader is a waste of money does not mean it "scares" me LOL. This Dalton has a "progressive" curriculum. You are paying for that. NYC has excellent public schools, probably better than the overpriced private schools.

Private schools are not always better just because they charge a lot. Any dufus can start a private school. Some of them are run by shady characters.

I went to a very expensive private college Freddy. So I am not anti all private schools. I am also paying a shit ton of money to send my son to Northwestern, but college is different in my opinion.

Last edited: