ADVERTISEMENT

Stepp N

lit_brown.0.gif

Every down feature back. Pound the rock.
not sure I'd go that far.

at least that's not how his former team saw him. kid had 100 carries total in 3 years at SC.

hopefully he contributes something, but wouldn't count on him to be our next 1,000-yard back.

Reactions: ATX Husker
not sure I'd go that far.

at least that's not how his former team saw him. kid had 100 carries total in 3 years at SC.

hopefully he contributes something, but wouldn't count on him to be our next 1,000-yard back.
I think USC was probably in a better spot with their RB position than we are heading in to next year. This guy is the kind of specimen who "could" haul the ball 30 times per game. I like the pick up.

I think USC was probably in a better spot with their RB position than we are heading in to next year. This guy is the kind of specimen who "could" haul the ball 30 times per game. I like the pick up.
he's also coming off an ankle injury that cut his 2019 short, added 30lbs then averaged 3.7 yards/carry in the pillow soft PAC12 last season, down almost half from when he was healthy.

I hope he's the next Mike Rozier. guess we'll see.

i think all the current RBs on the roster just got a big message where they stand in the program. wont be surprised to see a couple transfer now. it was already a fairly crowded RB room. stepp has 3 yrs left to play. this move just shoved everyone else down a notch for the next 3 yrs. thats most of their eligibility. most of the RBs are sophs and frosh and several just saw their opportunity close

Good get

if USCs 3rd string RB is Nebs #1 back next year then Held should probably quietly go away - for pissing away the last 3-4 years

save him the disgrace of firing and let him claim he is joining the Morningside staff as the next step in his career

Last edited:
he's also coming off an ankle injury that cut his 2019 short, added 30lbs then averaged 3.7 yards/carry in the pillow soft PAC12 last season, down almost half from when he was healthy.

I hope he's the next Mike Rozier. guess we'll see.
IF nothing else, he fills nicely a need for a thumper. Big dude.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
nothing wrong with having a stable of capable backs.

holding out hope Morrison can excel with a full off-season and emerge as the top back next year.

Reactions: gw2kpro
Originally a ND Commit apparently clocked a 4.42 in HS.

Looks like he's had trouble staying on the field from an injury standpoint

Chugging the kool-aid anyway.

Reactions: headcard and WHCSC
I'd still like to know what the status of Thompkins is. We saw him in a game or two and then nothing. Reinjured?

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT