ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers

Yep he had coached 17 years never a losing record in the NFL . A major underachiever. You’re a fkn idiot.
His record is filthy with 8/8 and 9/7 seasons. Impressive! .621 lifetime winning percentage. Whoa! Enjoy your sh!tty team. More mediocrity this season.

Oh gawd. I hope this isn't another thread where people somehow think pre-season matters. After all these years I'm still shocked at the number or people who think this. These same people probably buy jerseys after the spring game.

Reactions: bigboxes
I think he's a great coach...he is trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit due to his QB situation...but to doubt his coaching chops is weird. Outside of Andy, is there another 2 time SB winning coach roaming the sidelines right now?? ... i'm struggling to think of him if there is.

I think he's a great coach...he is trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit due to his QB situation...but to doubt his coaching chops is weird. Outside of Andy, is there another 2 time SB winning coach roaming the sidelines right now?? ... i'm struggling to think of him if there is.
Are you counting Super Bowl as an assistant coach?

His record is filthy with 8/8 and 9/7 seasons. Impressive! .621 lifetime winning percentage. Whoa! Enjoy your sh!tty team. More mediocrity this season.
It’s not my team my point is you called him an underachievier . He has won a Super Bowl and made the playoffs 70 percent of his career. My point stands your a fkn idiot .

He says and tries to do the right things. Defense will be good again, Steeler type defense.

Offense isn’t Steelers offense. Power rushing game, physical and punishing. Go away from the nature of the organization and the results get limited. He’ll stay there as long as he wants because of Steelers loyalty. He has to get an offensive line that punishes defenses not a patty cake Swiss cheese line which has been far too common in recent years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT