ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers / Titans postponed

Mack In Motion

Graduate Assistant
Jun 20, 2001
Due to covid.

In its infinite wisdom, the BIG has scheduled us to play 9 games in 9 weeks.

I'm setting the line at 5.5 for number of games we play this season.

Over or under?

Due to covid.

In its infinite wisdom, the BIG has scheduled us to play 9 games in 9 weeks.

I'm setting the line at 5.5 for number of games we play this season.

Over or under?

In the B1G how many players have to test positive before the game is postponed and who decides? How many times will they postpone before they cancel the game? Does one team forfeit or is just not counted? Lot's of questions.

I assume the NFL schedule has the bye week between the conference championship games and the Super Bowl. If they so desire, they can push back the playoffs by one week and play any necessary games one week after the regular season ends and push all playoff weeks back one week and still leave the super Bowl on it's scheduled day.

I think the NFL will use Bye weeks when it works out, but I think that is going to be tough and they will have to get lucky on any games postponed.

I have always thought conference championship games in any season should be two weeks after the regular season ends....you have games every year that are cancelled, usually for weather, but by having a Mandatory bye week before conference championship games, you can move any schedule issues to that week.

CDC’s new IFR survivability estimates after contracting the virus are broken down by age as part of the agency’s “COVID-19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios" Scenario 5: Current Best Estimate are as follows:

• 0-19 years old survivability rate is 99.997%
  • 20-49 years old survivability rate is 99.98%
  • 50-69 years old survivability rate is 99.5%
  • 70 years old or older survivability rate is 94.6%
To put that in a different perspective the CDC’s new estimate for the death rate after contracting COVID-19 by age are:

• 0-19 years old death rate is .003% or .00003
  • 20-49 years old death rate is .02% or .0002
  • 50-69 years old death rate is .5%% or .005
  • 70 years old or older death rate is 5.4% or .054

Read More: New CDC Data States COVID-19 Survival Rates Extremely High | https://wbckfm.com/new-cdc-data-sta...IgSohc&utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Umm... Why the hell are we still going nuts over this virus?

Under at 4 games. We play until final whistle vs the N. Lions....but still I'm not gonna complain.

4 games is better than no games.

CDC’s new IFR survivability estimates after contracting the virus are broken down by age as part of the agency’s “COVID-19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios" Scenario 5: Current Best Estimate are as follows:

• 0-19 years old survivability rate is 99.997%
  • 20-49 years old survivability rate is 99.98%
  • 50-69 years old survivability rate is 99.5%
  • 70 years old or older survivability rate is 94.6%
To put that in a different perspective the CDC’s new estimate for the death rate after contracting COVID-19 by age are:

• 0-19 years old death rate is .003% or .00003
  • 20-49 years old death rate is .02% or .0002
  • 50-69 years old death rate is .5%% or .005
  • 70 years old or older death rate is 5.4% or .054

Read More: New CDC Data States COVID-19 Survival Rates Extremely High | https://wbckfm.com/new-cdc-data-sta...IgSohc&utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Umm... Why the hell are we still going nuts over this virus?

Good luck getting an honest answer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT