ADVERTISEMENT

Starting pitchers this weekend

Good thread because it is such a hard thing to predict, I'll go with this:

Friday: Garret King
Saturday: Colton Howell
Sunday: Sean Chandler

I feel a freshman could get a shot on Sunday and that's just my best guess. Could see Erstad trying out Eddins or Engelken as well to avoid a freshman from starting.

At the end of the day he will go with whoever is throwing strikes in practice which sounds like a fuzzy picture as of last week. Sunday may also be a committee approach so the starter may not be as crucial.

Good thread because it is such a hard thing to predict, I'll go with this:

Friday: Garret King
Saturday: Colton Howell
Sunday: Sean Chandler

I feel a freshman could get a shot on Sunday and that's just my best guess. Could see Erstad trying out Eddins or Engelken as well to avoid a freshman from starting.

At the end of the day he will go with whoever is throwing strikes in practice which sounds like a fuzzy picture as of last week. Sunday may also be a committee approach so the starter may not be as crucial.

It was announced it will be Howell on Friday and King on Saturday. I dont know who will start Sunday but I have a feeling you will see a bunch of guys going about 2 innings or so.

It was announced it will be Howell on Friday and King on Saturday. I dont know who will start Sunday but I have a feeling you will see a bunch of guys going about 2 innings or so.

Perfect, I didn't see the announcement but assumed it would be those two back-to-back days in some order.

Reactions: HuskerBaller12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT