ADVERTISEMENT

Star Wars Fest in TNT apparently

Any movie featuring this guy. Winking

16255217.jpg

I'd have to rank them as 5, 4, 6, 3, 7, 1, 9, 8 or 2
For me it's 4, 5........6. The rest suck no matter how hard I try to like them. And I've seen them all in the theater. Oh and for you that hate the "specialized" editions where Lucas made changes to the movies years later and then wouldn't release the old versions to DVD. Well, there are de-specialized editions out there. Just saying.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Rogue One is my 2nd favorite.

Eps 3, Rogue One, Star Wars Rebels, Season 7 of Clone Wars,episodes 9,10,11, Eps V, Star Wars Rebels series , Kenobi series, Eps 6, Eps iV, Eps. 1, Mandalorian series, Rest of Clone Wars series, Bad Batch series, Eps. 9, Boba Fett series, Eps 8, Star Wars Resistance series.

Last edited:
Reactions: NikkiSixx
For me it's 4, 5........6. The rest suck no matter how hard I try to like them. And I've seen them all in the theater. Oh and for you that hate the "specialized" editions where Lucas made changes to the movies years later and then wouldn't release the old versions to DVD. Well, there are de-specialized editions out there. Just saying.
I grew up on the originals. In 1997 when GL dropped his SEs, my dad took me to them all too. He was adamant that we see it at The Stuart - where he saw it as a kid.

I grew up on the originals. In 1997 when GL dropped his SEs, my dad took me to them all too. He was adamant that we see it at The Stuart - where he saw it as a kid.
I went and saw them as the SE's were released in the theater. It was a happening event. Along with the blistering THX intro before the 20th Century Fox fanfare. I bought the SE trilogy on VHS. I just hated that I couldn't buy the originals. Booo to Lucas. Booooooooo!

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
I went and saw them as the SE's were released in the theater. It was a happening event. Along with the blistering THX intro before the 20th Century Fox fanfare. I bought the SE trilogy on VHS. I just hated that I couldn't buy the originals. Booo to Lucas. Booooooooo!
My dad bought the originals at one point... (the black copies triology case? I member ep5 had the stormtrooper on it and Vader was e6 with blue font).

Boo GL.

Reactions: bigboxes
My dad bought the originals at one point... (the black copies triology case? I member ep5 had the stormtrooper on it and Vader was e6 with blue font).

Boo GL.
At least you kinda have the right idea. As in a grown man shouldn't love Star Wars simply to play with the toys. You shouldn't love it so much unless you invest in it. Buy a Star Wars collectible that's at least $5K.

And then when you grow up...invest in a real rare old superhero comic book.

At least you kinda have the right idea. As in a grown man shouldn't love Star Wars simply to play with the toys. You shouldn't love it so much unless you invest in it. Buy a Star Wars collectible that's at least $5K.

I keep on playin' roun' wit dat dere twig and calling it "Mister Hand Solo". Mister Solo an his 6 shooter be my behest likins!

In all honesty, I have no idea what you are talking about. This is film talk.

Boo GL.
As soon as GL came out with the SE, he made it so you couldn't buy the original version. I don't know if there was ever an original version trilogy released.

So did I. Saayy, you weren’t the guy chucking popcorn at my friends and me, were you?
Summer between 4th grade and 5th. Me and my best friend. My mother went with us the first time. She thought it was a good movie. Likened it to a Western, complete with white for the good guys (Luke Skywalker) and black for the baddies (Darth Vader).

I love all Star Wars

But my favorite movie is Eps. 3 Revenge of the Sith.
3 has a special place in my heart. Well all the prequels do. But ROTS was great.

I'd probably list them in this order

Not throwing stand alone or streaming in a ranked order, but the movies were all great. rebels cartoon was great, bad batch is great, clone wars was great. mando is great, kenobi was great. Book of Boba Fett was a bit mixed for me, but overall pretty good.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
ADVERTISEMENT