ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford just took 2 of Harbaughs recruits

A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

But I am sure this was "planned" and the kids had been told they were not wanted. Right Meatchicken?

Reactions: huskerssalts
Were they not invited to the latest slumber party?
Slumber parties are old hat. Jack Pierce was barricaded inside Broderick Thomas house back in the day till 8 in the morning to protect him from the $WC and Oklahoma teams.

Reactions: Husk10
But I am sure this was "planned" and the kids had been told they were not wanted. Right Meatchicken?
no that not planned the ol was committed to michigan and that was not planned. the other was a wr recruit and that was no big deal since michigan has 5 wr commits. it happens elliot the dt who was committed to michigan who is going to most likely sign with texas was not planned

no that not planned the ol was committed to michigan and that was not planned. the other was a wr recruit and that was no big deal since michigan has 5 wr commits. it happens elliot the dt who was committed to michigan who is going to most likely sign with texas was not planned
So you guys don't want Simmons (since you already have 5 wr commits). Right? Are you sure you are not an Iowa fan? This kind of reasoning sounds very familiar.

Who wouldn't want to play for Shaw? That guy is sharp, and presents himself very well. While Harbaugh presents himself as....Rainman. "327 toothpicks...Fruit of the Looms...Judge Wapner...yeah uh Judge Wapner."

I am happy such a vital insider of meechigan is always here to give us the true scoop.
He is correct...Simmons is/was wanted as a db and Michigan had to play a ton of catch up coming in so late...doesn't look like they caught up nearly enough

Reactions: studed
Yep

Stanford didn't "take" anyone from Michigan. Michigan steered them that direction. Beats bad PR from cutting a kid. Period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT