ADVERTISEMENT

Staff Holdovers

Ohio husker4

Dec 30, 2016
I can't imagine a way there isn't a new head coach next season. That being said , realistically what assistants are retained ?

Diaco- ya right
Lags- see Diaco
Cav- see Diaco
Bray - Lbs are so bad
D. Williams - cbs are the worst I've see @Nebraska
Davis - see D.Williams
Parella- dline is below avg
Booker - late addition to staff
K.Williams- the only staff member who I think is decent . The fact that he recruits is a plus.

It'll will be interesting to see what recruits we land. I have to think about recruiting cause the on field product makes me ill

I can't imagine a way there isn't a new head coach next season. That being said , realistically what assistants are retained ?

Diaco- ya right
Lags- see Diaco
Cav- see Diaco
Bray - Lbs are so bad
Davis - see D.Williams
K.Williams- the only staff member who I think is decent . The fact that he recruits is a plus.

It'll will be interesting to see what recruits we land. I have to think about recruiting cause the on field product makes me ill
Shit can them all

Diaco- ya right
Lags- see Diaco
Cav- see Diaco
Bray - Lbs are so bad
Davis - see D.Williams

Why would a single coach be retained? I understand that has happened in the past at NU, but I don't think that is typical at most major programs. Not one coach on this staff deserves to be retained anyway.

Absolutely no reason to keep any of them. The new HC will bring his own guys...guys that he is currently working with or those that he knows and trusts. Fuhgeddabout it.

Reactions: Husker-NJ

Diaco- ya right
Lags- see Diaco
Cav- see Diaco
Bray - Lbs are so bad
Davis - see D.Williams

I would keep K Will. He has proven he can recruit. All things considered the wrs look the best on the team. Spielman and Tyjon are going to be beasts. Those are his guys.

Diaco- ya right
Lags- see Diaco
Cav- see Diaco
Bray - Lbs are so bad
Davis - see D.Williams

You have to purge— EVERYONE has to go

Diaco- ya right
Lags- see Diaco
Cav- see Diaco
Bray - Lbs are so bad
Davis - see D.Williams

Can we stop these asinine threads. I can't imagine how even the equipment guy can be held over from this bunch of losers

Can we stop these asinine threads. I can't imagine how even the equipment guy can be held over from this bunch of losers
I was asking for opinions about the entire staff individually. I apologize oh wait just don't click on the thread next time . Settle down

It is sort of a Nebraska tradition that the new coach is "encouraged" to keep some holdovers. Part of the deal was Frankie had to keep TO's staff and Pelini was encouraged to keep Watson. Maybe Moos will encourage Frost to keep Diaco.

It is sort of a Nebraska tradition that the new coach is "encouraged" to keep some holdovers. Part of the deal was Frankie had to keep TO's staff and Pelini was encouraged to keep Watson. Maybe Moos will encourage Frost to keep Diaco.

I know you're joking but if it were the case, Frost wouldn't come.. would be a suicide mission and Frost isn't stupid.

Reactions: baseball31ne
If Frost comes, his DC will come with him. Austin and Held have NU ties. Some of the UCF staff have UCF ties and will stay depending on who the HC is.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I don’t know why people on here think Keith Williams is any good. Have you seen the receivers play the past 3 years? They get no separation and can’t catch. He’s a great recruiter, is he really?

NONE of the coaches are any good, I repeat NONE! There is not one single coach that Riley has hired the past 3 years that’s any good. NONE!

Riley’s first staff here was terrible and the guys he replaced them with are ZEROES! Look at his 2 coordinators. Are you kidding me? That should tell you enough right there!

Reactions: huskerfan1414
If it is Frost that comes in as the HC he should be able to assemble a fairly good staff between who he might bring with him and any new hires. Job security would be a given considering he will probably get a 5 yr contract (and almost assuredly get that time to recruit to and install his offense and defense). That with the fact that he will be one of the most sought after young coaches on the market should draw in some more qualified coaches than what we have had here for 10 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT