ADVERTISEMENT

Spring game time!!

QB stats from the game; combined Red and White team's stats

DR 16-22-1 239 yds ( 15 yds/Rec), 2 TD's, 64 yds Long pass

HH 8-13-0 163 yds (13 yds/Rec), 2TD's, 61 yds Long pass

DK 9-16-1 91 yds (10 yds/Rec), 0 TD, 26 yds Long pass

DR with the most amount of attempts, tied for most interceptions, tied for the most TD's, +3 on longest pass
DK with the second amount of passes, tied for most interceptions, last in TD's, -37 yds for longest pass
HH with the least amount of attempts, last in interceptions, tied for the most TD's, -3 for longest pass

The second scrimmage has DR and HH with 99 yd TD drives.

I'm sorry, but I do not see DR's dominance. Is he leading? Who knows? People want to see what they want to see. This reminds me of AM2 and the orgasms he gave everyone. One has been in battle, one has not. In the beginning, I would start with the vet and let the pup get experience. Let the better man win on the field of battle.
Did you watch the game or just read the stats?

Rz2OmrA.jpeg
Where'd you get this pic of @thall_ @thall__

QB stats from the game; combined Red and White team's stats

DR 16-22-1 239 yds ( 15 yds/Rec), 2 TD's, 64 yds Long pass

HH 8-13-0 163 yds (13 yds/Rec), 2TD's, 61 yds Long pass

DK 9-16-1 91 yds (10 yds/Rec), 0 TD, 26 yds Long pass

DR with the most amount of attempts, tied for most interceptions, tied for the most TD's, +3 on longest pass
DK with the second amount of passes, tied for most interceptions, last in TD's, -37 yds for longest pass
HH with the least amount of attempts, last in interceptions, tied for the most TD's, -3 for longest pass

The second scrimmage has DR and HH with 99 yd TD drives.

I'm sorry, but I do not see DR's dominance. Is he leading? Who knows? People want to see what they want to see. This reminds me of AM2 and the orgasms he gave everyone. One has been in battle, one has not. In the beginning, I would start with the vet and let the pup get experience. Let the better man win on the field of battle.
It's ok. Not everyone can see the obvious. 🤡

I am blown away by DRs statement here. He's going to focus on finishing the semester so he can go work out with PM and his QB coach. Umm, yeah I like DRs odds on becoming the starter 4 months from now. I don't think we have EVER had a kid like this on campus before.

Sure, HH is improved. I liked what I saw, but c'mon, DR is on a path to greatness. While HH goes to hang out with his drinking buddy HM, DR is working out with NFL greatness.

I can't WAIT for Aug 31st. GBR.

Last edited:
One has been in battle, one has not.
Couldn't the same thing be said about Mike Grant and Tommie Frazier?

Idk how many games MG played prior to the '92 season though, but he was surely more battle tested than TF that year.

Each scholarship QB had five possessions, four in the first half and one in the second.
Haarberg
  1. Punt
  2. TO on downs
  3. TD pass to Barney
  4. TD pass to Fidone (with help from D-line not sacking him)
  5. TO on downs
Raiola
  1. TD pass to Bonner
  2. Interception inside red zone
  3. TD pass to Lloyd
  4. Missed FG
  5. TD run by Dowdell (2-point PAT pass to Bullock)
Kaelin
  1. Punt
  2. Interception
  3. Dowdell TD run
  4. Missed FG
  5. TO on downs

Reactions: BleedRed78
Saw this...going to be very strange as an East stadium season ticket holder.
better, right?

I always prefer to sit facing our bench as opposed to sitting behind it unless I'm really close, but can see the appeal of sitting behind it

better, right?

I always prefer to sit facing our bench as opposed to sitting behind it unless I'm really close, but can see the appeal of sitting behind it
I always took kids down and watched warm-ups. They were always amazed at the size of the lineman. That will be the main difference. I don't have any interest in taking them down to see the visitors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT