ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game Thread!

Martinez is the best fit for this offense due to his speed. The question is whether his shoulder will be ready yet or if he'd be better off redshirting.
Granted, just a spring game. But looks like a difference maker. Could be a spark we have been missing at QB for a long time .

Reactions: huskerfan66
To heck with red-shirting. We want/need the best qb to play.....and that's Martinez. It sure looks that way anyways.....

Reactions: NikkiSixx
First real break down by the d. Reminder of what a lot of games looked like last year

Talk about a big boost on that TD catch by Warner. Man 97 pushed him righr paat the other defender that would have tackled him.

Was the white the D starters at the beginning of this game? Doesn't really look like they have much depth? Maybe the red was the D starters I don't know. What's up with Honas, he a backup? Defenses are much tougher in the Big ten then what Neb is fielding today? Wow. I think Iowa's offense would put up 50 again today.

Was the white the D starters at the beginning of this game? Doesn't really look like they have much depth? Maybe the red was the D starters I don't know. What's up with Honas, he a backup? Defenses are much tougher in the Big ten then what Neb is fielding today. Wow. I think Iowa's offense would put up 50 again today.

Hard to tell since it's a spring game, but there are a lot of positives to take from this game.

Unfortunately there are quite a few negatives as well.

Definitely a work in progress and IMO we shouldn't get our hopes too high for this coming season after watching this game.

Was the white the D starters at the beginning of this game? Doesn't really look like they have much depth? Maybe the red was the D starters I don't know. What's up with Honas, he a backup? Defenses are much tougher in the Big ten then what Neb is fielding today? Wow. I think Iowa's offense would put up 50 again today.
Your post really does not deserve a response. However I’ll give you one. The red was mostly the starters but there are guys on the white like Neal and maybe Honas who will start. I highly doubt you all score 50 on us this season but I suppose you deserve to sh*t talk like that a little. Enjoy that time. It’s ticking down.

Was the white the D starters at the beginning of this game? Doesn't really look like they have much depth? Maybe the red was the D starters I don't know. What's up with Honas, he a backup? Defenses are much tougher in the Big ten then what Neb is fielding today. Wow. I think Iowa's offense would put up 50 again today.

Jackass can’t even troll properly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT