ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game Change to April 28th?

I saw on another site it may be April 21 as well. Something that the April 14th date was the same as OSU and others spring game. Possibly SF changed it so we can be solo on a specific date.

Gary Sharpe said to "expect the 28th to be announced in the coming days."

According to him Scott thinks the 2 weeks, break, 2 weeks format Riley did was stupid and he wants to do it all after break so he can install his offense without a break in between where everyone will leave and not think about it for a solid week.

Hard to argue that logic.

Gary Sharpe said to "expect the 28th to be announced in the coming days."

According to him Scott thinks the 2 weeks, break, 2 weeks format Riley did was stupid and he wants to do it all after break so he can install his offense without a break in between where everyone will leave and not think about it for a solid week.

Hard to argue that logic.
Might have had more to do with Riley being so scared of injuries. In his defense whatever the s&c coach was doing sure as hell was getting Rileys players hurt

Not sure it matters but 4/23-27 is dead week at UNL with finals staring 4/30

I have never been to a spring game. Want to go this year. How much are tickets? Is it assigned seating or first come first serve type?

Baseball
14 April: Home vs. Iowa, 1:05pm
21 April: Away at Rutgers, 12:00pm
28 April: Home vs. Nevada, 1:05pm

Wonder if they'll try to coordinate with the midday home baseball game on either the 14th if it stays the same or if they move it to the 28th, especially if the spring football game is sold out like most of us are anticipating.

Baseball
14 April: Home vs. Iowa, 1:05pm
21 April: Away at Rutgers, 12:00pm
28 April: Home vs. Nevada, 1:05pm

Wonder if they'll try to coordinate with the midday home baseball game on either the 14th if it stays the same or if they move it to the 28th, especially if the spring football game is sold out like most of us are anticipating.

That would take up a bunch of parking wouldn't it?

Whatever the date and time.....I put the over/under of posters complaining to be at 15.

That would take up a bunch of parking wouldn't it?
Yeah. Hoping baseball moves to the evening and fans can take in a football-baseball DH. But that is the 3rd game of a Thurs-Sat series, so I bet Nevada would want to keep it as an early afternoon game to get home at a decent time. And spring football doesn't belong as an evening event IMO, so I worry about the two events going head to head.

Reactions: WHCSC
Sharp said the 28th, but others think the 21st is more likely.

ACT testing on the 14th keeps some kids from coming.

Rumors are that it should be announced soon, but it will be either the 21st or 28th.

Reactions: saluno22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT