ADVERTISEMENT

Speculation on Sports Huddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could win 4 national championships in a row and Bruce would still have something to bitch about. Wonder if he a big bitcher at work, you know one of those water fountain people that loves to stir the pot

Nope. We win one national title and I'm rubbing my njpples for 2 hours easy. I'm just more objective. I'm to the point I don't even listen to his press conferences because I'm tired of him saying embarrassing shit. Everyone outside of Nebraska has laughed at him numerous times

And this is a bitchable offense?

Again, husker fans are bitching about every little thing that Frost has done. It’s stupid. I get bitching about the swing pass. I’m right there with whoever is upset about that. But hoodies? Nope. Don’t get it.
Frost is the one that was bitching about hoodies. He's the one who brought it up. I don't really care. This whole discussion is stupid.

Reactions: Bruce1981
Frost is the one that was bitching about hoodies. He's the one who brought it up. I don't really care. This whole discussion is stupid.
You cared enough to say Frost shouldn’t wear a hoodie if his players don’t.

All I’ve been saying in this thread is that there are legitimate things to be upset about. Hoodies aren’t one of them. Unless you have an axe to grind, as some clearly do.

I hope he ends up becoming a great head coach as well but what evidence is there to suggest that he is a great head coach at this point ??

how can that statement be made?

well, he did win the national coach of the year, so he's at least a good coach, he doesn't suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT