ADVERTISEMENT

Special teams coach has GOTTA GO!!!

I’m sure the loser HC would say “I was coaching the offense” when the special teams once again F’d up.

But, if only the offense was even mediocre that would make sense. The fraud had a chance to fire Harry Potter years ago and hire a real special teams coach. But, he was too busy chasing tail. Now, we can only hope he is on the one step close to being fired.

One thing (symbolically) I want to see is any other player handle punting…. symbolic, but dead serious.
By that, I mean anyone not currently listed as punter.
Nouredin Nouili and Damian Jackson have a soccer background. Put em back there.
Scout team true frosh 160 lb 5’ 8” DB?? Give him a shot. How about Deontre Thomas? Cam Jurgens, Eteva Mauga Clements or any other random player, or the sax player from the band. I think Lexi Sun could punt a ball over 20 yds just fine with a week of practice.

150+ players in the program and they can’t find a single one who can punt a ball consistently over 20 yds and in the general direction of 25 yd half of field??
It’s nonsense.
I think kicking FGs is much more of an art, but punting is something kids do on the playground with relative ease.

One thing (symbolically) I want to see is any other player handle punting…. symbolic, but dead serious.
By that, I mean anyone not currently listed as punter.
Nouredin Nouili and Damian Jackson have a soccer background. Put em back there.
Scout team true frosh 160 lb 5’ 8” DB?? Give him a shot. How about Deontre Thomas? Cam Jurgens, Eteva Mauga Clements or any other random player, or the sax player from the band. I think Lexi Sun could punt a ball over 20 yds just fine with a week of practice.

150+ players in the program and they can’t find a single one who can punt a ball consistently over 20 yds and in the general direction of 25 yd half of field??
It’s nonsense.
I think kicking FGs is much more of an art, but punting is something kids do on the playground with relative ease.
This. I was out with my nephew two weeks ago tossing a football around. At one point I punted the ball to him. My 62 year old leg easily kicked it 35 yards or so and with good hang time. Why the **** Frost can’t find anyone in 4 years to punt the ****ing football is damning. Frost had his chances. He blew it. Time to move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT