ADVERTISEMENT

Sparty is in jeopardy now missing the tournament

Like I said earlier this week, I don’t want to see any athlete injured. But that’s apparently what it took for Izzo to finally remove the boat anchor from his lineup.

Like I said earlier this week, I don’t want to see any athlete injured. But that’s apparently what it took for Izzo to finally remove the boat anchor from his lineup.

If they can finish and win the next 3 of 4 by taking one of the Michigan games and not get knocked out early in the conference tournament I think they’ll get in over Indiana making the tourney ...

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
If they can finish and win the next 3 of 4 by taking one of the Michigan games and not get knocked out early in the conference tournament I think they’ll get in over Indiana making the tourney ...
They should probably both get in. They both look like tourney teams to me regardless of records. What a f'd up year.

They should probably both get in. They both look like tourney teams to me regardless of records. What a f'd up year.

Should have put Minnesota instead of Indiana ... If the Skers’s knock off the Gophers on Sunday they could be in jeopardy of making the dance if they don’t prove themselves in the conference tourney..

Should have put Minnesota instead of Indiana ... If the Skers’s knock off the Gophers on Sunday they could be in jeopardy of making the dance if they don’t prove themselves in the conference tourney..
The B1G is a meat grinder this year. There's so much talent that on any given night just about anybody not named Nebraska can beat a top team in the league. It's just a matter of who is hitting 3s most nights.

Indiana's sweep over Iowa has lost some of its shine, but winning in Iowa City is still good for IU's resume. Minnesota is the only team to beat Michigan, but hasn't won away from home all year.

My Gophers are a mess right now, no way they are making the tournament and I believe the Huskers will beat them. I also think Pitino is gone. I hate coaching changes, but it is time.

Not sure what the ESPN talking heads were watching at the end of last night's game, but I didn't see it the way they did. There could have been a foul on Lankford on that last drive, but it was kind of a 50/50 situation. Robbie Hummel saying the OSU player "got clobbered over the head" was embarrassing.

And on the last Hail Mary pass, there's no way a foul is getting called there.

MSU has heated up...It will be a nightmare for some of the brackets if they get in, Duke gets in, UNC gets in, UK gets in...and they are all seeded between 6-12.

I would pee myself silly if Kentucky wins the SEC and gets a 12 seed and plays Creighton in the first round.

Michigan St is the team I’ve always rooted for outside of NU. Great combo of grit and tough love, hope they get in.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Michigan St can’t afford to slip up today if they want a invite to the dance and it’s highly unlikely they beat Michigan back to back...

Reactions: huskerfan66
Hopefully MSU can rally in the second half. Listening to the TV talking heads go on and on and on about Maryland being on a roll because they beat Minnesota, Rutgers and Nebraska twice is a bit nauseating. Terps' last win over a good team was a month ago, at home against Purdue.

But hey, the Big Ten is a meat grinder, night in and night out.

Reactions: scarletred
Either Iowa is playing better-than-usual defense today or Ohio State can’t throw it in the ocean. Perhaps a little of both.

Reactions: scarletred
Either Iowa is playing better-than-usual defense today or Ohio State can’t throw it in the ocean. Perhaps a little of both.

Ohio st is playing like Ioway did against Michigan last Thursday..

tOSU needs to be careful or they’ll come in the Big 10 tournament with a 4 game losing streak..

It hurts but they still had a good week. To me big ten teams in tourney are Michigan, Ohio st, iowa, Illinois, Purdue, maryland, Wisconsin, and Rutgers. Then I say Michigan st, Indiana, and minnesota on bubble. I would lean Michigan at in and the other 2 out but have work to do.
After beating Illinois and Ohio St losing to Maryland will hurt..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT