ADVERTISEMENT

"SPARKY'S is SOLD"

sparky62

Administrator
Dec 5, 2002
Well, I finally pulled the trigger. I sold Sparky's to a company in Omaha, that's one reason I haven't been on here much lately.

I want to thank all of you for your support these past 12 years. My inventory has been depleted, my web-site is still up but I won't be able to fill any orders. It's been a great ride but it's time for Mr's Sparky & I to sit back and enjoy life. Once again thanks for your support.

Time for some fun in retirement, time gets shorter so enjoy it as much as possible….

Who in Omaha is still going to sell something similar?

Reactions: sparky62
Well, I finally pulled the trigger. I sold Sparky's to a company in Omaha, that's one reason I haven't been on here much lately.

I want to thank all of you for your support these past 12 years. My inventory has been depleted, my web-site is still up but I won't be able to fill any orders. It's been a great ride but it's time for Mr's Sparky & I to sit back and enjoy life. Once again thanks for your support.
Great work!

Congrats, my friend! I have enjoyed your sauce over the years. Will the new owner be making your sauce available to the public?
Yes. They have been our retail broker for about 10 years. We will be working on their website so it will be available. Prayers your way boxes.

My absolute thanks to you and I am so happy for you and the Mrs. I'll never forget your beginnings; which quickly became large. Absolute respect and I hope you enjoy your retirement!!!

Congrats!! Glad to hear that everything worked out and you can relax a bit.

I remember when you first started posting about it being available in Omaha and I bought some when I made my annual trip home. (I liked to combine in with another NE favorite - Dorothy Lynch salad dressing.)

Congrats!! Glad to hear that everything worked out and you can relax a bit.

I remember when you first started posting about it being available in Omaha and I bought some when I made my annual trip home. (I liked to combine in with another NE favorite - Dorothy Lynch salad dressing.)
My mom tried ordering Dorothy Lynch in North Carolina once. The waiter was like Wtf? Told her that's just a regional thing. 😆

any idea on where we can purchase it? Can't find it at Hy Vee any more

Congratulations!! Another chapter in the book of life finished. Thanks for the creation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT