ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Miss Fan Here...

Dec 27, 2009
Just wanted to say that we hope for a great game Saturday! All USM fans enjoy when we can play Nebraska. You guys are first class fans and we have always enjoyed the series. Such a close game to Miami but you guys fought on. Win or lose it is always a pleasure!

SMTTT

Just wanted to say that we hope for a great game Saturday! All USM fans enjoy when we can play Nebraska. You guys are first class fans and we have always enjoyed the series. Such a close game to Miami but you guys fought on. Win or lose it is always a pleasure!

SMTTT
I suspect it could be a close game. We've had 2 emotional games in 3 weeks, and a little let-down is a possibility. From what I've seen of the Golden Eagles, you guys have put up quite a few points and moved the ball pretty well. Given the state of our defense, you'll have some success for sure. If our offense comes out flat again, the upset is possible, but of course, I hope the Huskers prevail, and I hope your trip to Lincoln.

Love the USM fans. To this day among my most favorite road games I've attended because of the fans there. Actually among my favorite teams in college. Certainly hoping for a Husker win Saturday, but like to see USM do well, too.

Seth,

I went to Lincoln in 2004 and met the best fans(other than USM of course). I hope yours and my alma mater will schedule more games with them if for no other reason for buying out ELLLLLLLLLLLLOS Johnson.

Reactions: SethManKA1
Man ELLLOS really hurt our program but yeah we are starting to show some life again (at least I think so). I graduated from USM in 2004 actually! Yes more series with you guys honestly all USM fans love the traditional rivalry with Nebraska. We know Neb. will be out for blood after Miami we are expecting a tough game but every fan who has went to the game in Lincoln come back impressed. Wish your program the best!

Seth,

I went to Lincoln in 2004 and met the best fans(other than USM of course). I hope yours and my alma mater will schedule more games with them if for no other reason for buying out ELLLLLLLLLLLLOS Johnson.

I went to our game at your field and was treated with noting but kindness and respect from old and young alike.

My favorite USM story was right when we got to the tailgate area a guy came up ,shook my hand, thanked me for coming, and got me and the mrs plates for the buffet and cups. As we were going through the buffet the mrs asked me how I knew this guy and I told her I never met him before. She was blown away, as was I.

My favorite USM story was right when we got to the tailgate area a guy came up ,shook my hand, thanked me for coming, and got me and the mrs plates for the buffet and cups. As we were going through the buffet the mrs asked me how I knew this guy and I told her I never met him before. She was blown away, as was I.
Just returning the way we have been treated in Lincoln. I tell all the sec homers in this part of the country they should be required to play u guys once.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT