ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like Urban and USC picking up some steam

uberism1111

Redshirt Freshman
Sep 28, 2019
on the USC message boards they are saying Urban has been reaching out to coaches to gather interest for a potential staff. Ohio State folks that run message boards at Rivals and 247 are saying their sources are saying that Urban and USC has some real legs to it.

That isn't going to surprise anyone, but it does sound like it could get real pretty quick.

I feel like it is a horrible fit. Not that he won't do well, he will, he will do amazing, but do they even have any fans? And...he needs an arch enemy...at UF he had Miles and Saban (I think), at OSU he had Harbaugh...

You know what...never mind...the guy will kick ass at USC for 5 years...I am guessing he goes...55 and 6 in 5 seasons.

I feel like it is a horrible fit. Not that he won't do well, he will, he will do amazing, but do they even have any fans? And...he needs an arch enemy...at UF he had Miles and Saban (I think), at OSU he had Harbaugh...

You know what...never mind...the guy will kick ass at USC for 5 years...I am guessing he goes...55 and 6 in 5 seasons.

Notre Dame?

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
on the USC message boards they are saying Urban has been reaching out to coaches to gather interest for a potential staff. Ohio State folks that run message boards at Rivals and 247 are saying their sources are saying that Urban and USC has some real legs to it.

That isn't going to surprise anyone, but it does sound like it could get real pretty quick.

Have his headaches gone away?

Actually there are lots of SC fans out here, more when they are winning. It’s UCLA that has invisible fans.

Reactions: SoCalFan
I thought he was coming to nebraska after we fired frost this year
No. Urban’s coming in 6 years (after he goes to USC, builds them up, wins a NC, gets into trouble with the NCAA, suddenly has ‘health issues’, and then takes a year off from coaching).

Three programs, national titles at each program. No coach has ever done that before. Yes, Urban is so full of himself that this is something he would go after. I have anticipated this since before UM left OSU. We'll see if it actually happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT