ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like UGA didn't do anything wrong.

According to this clip, Simmons says UGA didn't do anything wrong and DR's heart may just want to be here. Cool. That would be better than them ticking him off I think.

Home is Where the Heart is
Doesn't make sense to me given how he moved across the county to get ready to go to Georgia. There has to be some reason for a sudden flip but given the wild wild west nature of college football I'll believe he's at Nebraska when he actually plays in his first real game.

Doesn't make sense to me given how he moved across the county to get ready to go to Georgia. There has to be some reason for a sudden flip but given the wild wild west nature of college football I'll believe he's at Nebraska when he actually plays in his first real game.
Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

• Love
Reactions: huntered and Laner2
Makes a lot of sense... He was born into Big Red.. Once a Husker always a Husker. Seems like he is following his heart. Not to complicated...

The south is an acquired taste and I have embraced it for 30 years now. But it's not for everyone. I know many people, mostly from the northeast and west who lived here and decided this isn't for them. The kid just might feel more comfortable in the Midwest, I hope.

Remember, he's a kid, and he's kind of been shopped around from school to school for 4 years. Once he committed to Georgia, he probably didn't have much say in where he played his senior year. He also probably talks to his uncle a lot.

Reactions: BleedRed78
The south is an acquired taste and I have embraced it for 30 years now. But it's not for everyone. I know many people, mostly from the northeast and west who lived here and decided this isn't for them. The kid just might feel more comfortable in the Midwest, I hope.

Remember, he's a kid, and he's kind of been shopped around from school to school for 4 years. Once he committed to Georgia, he probably didn't have much say in where he played his senior year. He also probably talks to his uncle a lot.
It's not complicated. He has all kinds of experience guiding him, Dad, Uncle, etc. They let the season play out. See what the situation was with both NU & Georgia, realized Carson Beck was locked in for a while in Georgia, saw a great opportunity to start at Nebraska where the expectation is so much lower for a QB performance that it was clearly an opportunity at NU to be a hero.

Not true. The Waffle House rumor is true.
This one?

A drunk couple was found making love in the backseat of a Dodge truck parked at a Waffle House in Loganville, Ga.: “When the female finally got dressed, she attempted to put a cheeseburger on her foot as if it were a sandal.”

Or this one?

A driver crashed straight through the wall of a Waffle House in Newnan, Ga. Fortune smiled on the patrons of this House: "Luckily, no one was sitting in the booth where the car crashed in," the police chief reported.

Or this?

An air-conditioner repairman ascended the Augusta, Ga., Waffle House only to find a man living on the roof. One Gawker commenter’s pun bears repeating: “He was living up there syrup-titiously.”

This one?

A drunk couple was found making love in the backseat of a Dodge truck parked at a Waffle House in Loganville, Ga.: “When the female finally got dressed, she attempted to put a cheeseburger on her foot as if it were a sandal.”

Or this one?

A driver crashed straight through the wall of a Waffle House in Newnan, Ga. Fortune smiled on the patrons of this House: "Luckily, no one was sitting in the booth where the car crashed in," the police chief reported.

Or this?

An air-conditioner repairman ascended the Augusta, Ga., Waffle House only to find a man living on the roof. One Gawker commenter’s pun bears repeating: “He was living up there syrup-titiously.”
LOL No it makes those news stories sound sane. Although in Georgia they are everyday life.

This one?

Or this one?

Or this?

I always laugh at Jim Gaffigan's description of Waffle House:

"Just picture a gas station bathroom that sells waffles."

Well if Georgia broke its initial promise of the amount of NIL money to be provided, then I'd say they actually did something wrong. They didn't keep their word when he committed. Issue probably first popped up in the papers to be signed on signing day.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT